Red Snow

should i accually make my character a guy, just to balance the rp out? I dont mind it but there are far more women than men.

If you'd like~ ^^ I don't mind, so if you want to that would be fine. You can always make two characters~ ^^

TA DA!!!! My baby Lace!! Cause I'm obsessed with that name XD

Update I'll be starting the IC by tomorrow if no one else joins. Those two remaining spots will stay open, but once they're filled sign-ups will close.

Name: Alex Kammerer
Monster or Task Force?: Task Force
Race: Human
Appearance:
9945sample_large.jpg

Personality: Alex is quiet, cautious and calculative, so he tries to avoid all out blood baths as much as possible. He distances himself from others, only communicating when it's absolutely necessary. There are times when he's more open and carefree, but these rare moments are then he's with good friends. Having been trained mostly in strategic planning, Alex tries to calculate everything in his life, even his emotions.
Bio: Alex lived a comfy, rich life with his family, but hated it, mostly due to the fact that it made people think he was stuck up. As a result of his home life, he avoided most people and tried to find friends that could care less about who he was based on his family. Once his parents passed away, he started training in several types of fighting styles, but rarely ever used them. His training and calculative skills lead him to joining the task force to try and put his skills to good use for once.

Thanks for joining~! :D

The IC will be up soon, I'm going to wait a bit and see if that last spot will fill up ^__^

Ya know, I looked right past this about 17 times before I noticed that it needed players. I felt kinda stupid.

Name: Lutecia Avenir

Monster or Task Force: Monster

Race (Monsters only): Vampire

Appearance:
[SPOILI]View attachment 11466[/SPOILI]

Personality: Most of the time though she is quiet and reserved. She has a quick temper and is fiercely protective of her friends and family. She greatly respects those who she deems as worthy fighters. Likes high up places.

Bio: When she was young, her family taught her how to fight using her family's sword style which combined a number of sword techniques the family had gathered over the years.When she was 15 years old she was bitten by a vampire while she had been on her way home from school. Since she was no longer human she couldn't bare to go back to her family and began to travel the world. During her travels she became used to the fact that she wasn't human any longer and embraced her status as a vampire along with the powers it had given her. After many years of traveling she chose to settle down in the town Red River. Now a days she usually spends most of her time either reading or sleeping while sitting on the tallest buildings in the town or in a tree close to it.

Ignore the picture at the bottom.

A quick thing, I know I didn't say this, but the monsters should be something that has to feed off of humans ^^; Sorry~

Oh! Oh! If you want, you're vampire character can have the power to control fire~ ^^ She can be a super-vampire, or something, if you like.

I'll get that IC up soon~

@Task Force Members: You guys are supposed to stay together and patrol the town ^^; Looking for people. And I stopped your guys' trucks a few feet away from Thomas, so he could be the first to interact with you all.

Woops ^^ I sort of messed up then, I'll edit my post

Sorry!! I should've specified that as well ^^; (*bad GM!*)