Realm of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah? When? Did you put the powers in the first post? So I can see Pop and Alternative's abilities

oh, it hasn't been posted yet, and yes, the powers are still in the first post on here.. It will be in the first post as well.

Just lemme know when they're there~ I'm looking forward to this.

@G3n3s1sR3born
@FawnGoddess
@"Lost"
@Arius LaVari

So as I was getting ready to post the ic link, I realized I still have many cs's missing. If I tagged you and you already have your chars listed on the cast list, then your fine. Feel free to ignore this. If I don't have your cs posted, then you need to message me your completed cs. Thank you.

As soon as I get everyone's cs, and check for people who are not interested anymore, I will post our gracious IC link. If I don't hear from you people in a week, a mass message goes out. Two weeks from now, I post on your profile. If I have to wait any longer than 2 1/2 weeks, I will presume you are uninterested and you will lose your spot.

That is all. Thank you for being patient while I get used to school and work my way into getting this started.

Also, I have decided that while we are going through the rp, powers may change from one day to the next until I get to a balanced position. If you have any ideas on general power areas that may help speed up the non-changing, please let me know.

lol lost, you were just on my reserved list, so I tagged everyone that was on there.. You still interested?

Of course! I just didn't know what to say!

lol well then the affect worked.... I was after an "oh shit he's serious, now what do I say" sort of thing. XP

Lost, I also still have yet to get a cs from you, would you mind messaging me with it?

Oh no nothing~! ^^
I am a friend of hers in real life and this story just sounded familiar cause she was talking to me about it a little while ago~ That is probably why~ ^^
You know Musie-chan?! I'm so jealous! I wish I could talk with her more... ;-; I speak with on DA, at least.

Okay guys! I've got some good new, and some bad.

Bad first.... those that I haven't gotten CS's for, your places have been lost (unless I get them by 10 PM 10/14/15 CEST)

Good news now.......... We will be starting soon! I am going to be writing the IC post at my next free moment.... and after that, we'll follow the rule of posting that will go as such: You only post one time until everyone posts. If between there (for example when Luca enters, I may approach him) I will be able to post, since you know nothing of the Veiled World until I meet you (and for right now, i'll post a picture of what I look like so you have some sort of referance). After that, if another character happenes to run into you, you may talk in pms and post a larger post on your convo (with moderation please....... I would like it if it wasn't more than maybe 2 paragraphs large........ else we may never be able to walk into convos) this rule may change tho..............

Reactions: Arius LaVari
I've been confuzzled

lol all you need to know (since you sent me your cs, yes?) is that its going to be starting soon.....

After that you get one post until everyone posts

if you run into someone and start talking, post it as a large combined post (play the scene out in pms and then mass post it) while keeping it shorter.

I will more than likely be posting after everyone posts, or when a major thing needs to happen

the posting rule may change in the future.

the IC has been released........ sorry its not what I wanted it to be, but I felt I've made you wait long enough!

FINA-FRICKEN-LLY!!!

I'll have to put up intros for both on Tuesday. Or probably Thursday. I might be able to get on at my house, though, so possibly earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol you've been one of the longest waiting man.......... I hope this isn't like Tear of the Soul.......

if you run into someone and start talking, post it as a large combined post (play the scene out in pms and then mass post it) while keeping it shorter.
I don't get it!!

lol, for example, your charrie and mine are talking.

instead of us taking up several posts to write it, we move to pms to work it out (we'll continue as if nothing changed) then compile it all together

kinda like so:

What is in pms:
{
Yno: "Hello Nyo!" She called out as she walked toward her childhood friend.

Nyo: "Yo!"
}

What is posted:
{
"Hello Nyo!" Yno called out, walking toward her friend who replied with a simple "Yo!"
}

Status
Not open for further replies.