Reality Getaway: Beach House Living {OOC & Sign-Ups} (Pretty Much Closed. PM ME)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel ya @Shayla I have decided I am making Jack and Fin instead. TWinsies~

• Love
Reactions: Justin
When you guys have relationships and such of any kind, please post them and tag me for the Relationship Guide! xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Well damn then, I have a lot of relationships to work out

So many relationships to work out for sure.... Busy bee work for me!

So if we are looking for relationships for our charries once they are done just go tagging you?

You @Little_Ghost98 Don't forget to reserve rooms for me and Shayla lol. I know you saw them, you were tagged lol. Dude who is Kolton is really cute, and I usually am not attractive to rocker type boys lol. I like hippies with long hair and boys with swagg and urban style lol, like how I am rofl.

This is what I usually like.
tumblr_mthuajiNAn1siolruo1_500.jpg

Or this
img-thing

Making me change my perception lol, stop it rofl.

If anyone wants a relationship of any kind with Nick let me know!

You @Little_Ghost98 Don't forget to reserve rooms for me and Shayla lol. I know you saw them, you were tagged lol. Dude who is Kolton is really cute, and I usually am not attractive to rocker type boys lol. I like hippies with long hair and boys with swagg and urban style lol, like how I am rofl.

This is what I usually like.
tumblr_mthuajiNAn1siolruo1_500.jpg

Or this
img-thing

Making me change my perception lol, stop it rofl.
I already put them in love! xD And Cameron Burns is who I used for Kolton. He's definitely bae <3

I already put them in love! xD And Cameron Burns is who I used for Kolton. He's definitely bae <3
Yes he is and I see it now lol, sucks when you post without looking at other posts first rofl.

Oh god, suddenly I feel like I'm behind with only one charrie, I must make more! XD
Got a few ideas, new ones will be up in the same post as my first one soon.

I'm going to finish Jason and Alexander tomorrow, going to add another, and finish them when I am not in danger of waking my family

I totally forgot about putting Luke in this. Shit, did I have a plan for dan and not luke? AGG shit

I will finish Airetta tomorrow for all... Tasha and Zoey are complete and now ready for relationships so check them out! If you want relations tag me here or PM me , loves!

@Shayla Zoey and K. I'm feeling it xD

My second (And probably last for now) Character is up in the same post as my first :)

@Little_Ghost98 ~ There deffs could be something brewing with those two:D

Also since I don't always get notifications here... Just PM me on relationships and all that wonderful Shiz!

Also Help! I'm changing Airetta's face claim...Should I do Emma Watson , Nina Dobrev or Dianna Agron?

Status
Not open for further replies.