Reality Getaway: Beach House Living {OOC & Sign-Ups} (Pretty Much Closed. PM ME)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Help! I'm changing Airetta's face claim...Should I do Emma Watson , Nina Dobrev or Dianna Agron?
Dirty Diana!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
So I only have one character who is up for relationships with any of your characters friends or other wise

Also Help! I'm changing Airetta's face claim...Should I do Emma Watson , Nina Dobrev or Dianna Agron?
Emma Watson!

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
I only have two charrie's left for romantic relations and all of them are available for everything else!

Yeah, both my character's are up for friends and stuff if anyone wants.

And yep... Dianna Agron happened but maybe I'll make Emma watson down the road...

PM me if you want any relations so I can have them figured out... Only one left romantic interest is Tasha

And yep... Dianna Agron happened but maybe I'll make Emma watson down the road...

PM me if you want any relations so I can have them figured out... Only one left romantic interest is Tasha
Well when I finish Aurora, I would love for her and Tasha to have crushes on each other^^.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I have a pair of twins on the way at some point.

I think we definitely need some more guys!!! We have way more guys than girls because the girl rooms are almost all the way filled

I also have a girl, who will probably be paired with a girl but I'll hold off with her for now

I might make a guy sometime for you all been awhile since I've done one

I've got one guy (Currently deciding which room I should put him in) but might jsut make another one to help even the odds.

Rofl, it's always like that. I tend to make hella guys, but you all make hella more girls rofl. Other three are about to be finished.

I can't resist making more girls when I always am coming up with so many ideas! Guys come harder to me but when I think up one they are pretty dang amazing. :3

Reactions: Unbound
If Anyonr wants to have a friendship or relationship with Nick please message me!!

Back to finishing my charries.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
I kinda just brag about you guys to my mom and she looks at me weird like O_o

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.