3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Horror, Romance, Supernatural
Hello, everyone! So I've been here a bit, hiding away in like one lone rp and I'm eager to get into some more, meet some good people, plot some good stories and all that!
I'm not all that picky about where I rp. Discord rps are fine, though I'd prefer threads here on the site.

Some general guidelines and info about me and my playstyle here:
- I mainly play male characters and tend to lean more towards MxM pairings, but I'm open to other possibilities. It's just a personal preference, but not the only thing I'll write.
- I can play multiple characters (and frequently do), and I like a partner who can as well, but it's not a requirement. I can do singular characters or I can go all out with multiple characters, NPCs, an overarching villain, etc, I'm game for anything.
- My average is about 3-5 paragraphs, but I can do more as desired. How much you write, whether more or less, is fine, as long as you're giving me something I can respond to. Which means no one-liners please.
- When I'm engaged in an rp, I can be lightning in response. I prefer a partner who can post at least a few times a week, but it's not a deal breaker if you can't. I'm patient and always understand that real life comes first and rp posts take time and thought.
- Ghosting. If you aren't feeling the rp anymore, you've gotten bored, or something's come up and you simply can't reply, hey just let me know! If you stop posting, I may poke you once just to check if you're still interested, but don't be afraid to tell me moment you're no longer feelin' it. As least then I'll know the rp is over and not floating in a perpetual limbo.

Some genres and themes I'm most into include but are not limited to: High Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Medieval, Space Operas, Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Post-Apocalyptic, Supernatural, Horror, Pirates, Westerns, Mysteries, etc.

So, I'm all about that worldbuilding. I've got a plethora of settings and plots I've made over time, and I'm pretty much perpetually in a state of thinking of more. If you're interested in hearing any of them, hit me up! Or send me some of yours! I'm not picky and I'm up for anything, so let's plot!

I may eventually start posting some ideas here, but I for now, this is where I'll stop and gauge interest.

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: Summer Rain
Hey, there! If you're still looking for another partner, I'd love to try writing together! I've even got a few plots and a bit about myself here:

Hope to hear from you! Have a great night ^^