Raver's love

Shuan smiled as he licked his lips. " Hmhm thanks. " He said as he ran the back of his hand down pax's cheek. " So you like my kissing, then youll love this. " He said as shuan pulled pax into him closer as shuan licked up paxton's neck slowly sucking on it as he held onto paxton's hips.

Feeling his tongue press against the sensitive skin of his neck, Paxton shivered with pleasure. "Mmmh..." he said in a quiet, sensual voice, "I..love it...". His hands went back to Shaun's shoulders, then he carefully scooted closer to him which made him practically sitting in his lap. He let the corners of his mouth to raise with a smile and leaned his head back so that the other male could have more access to his neck.

Shuan bit softly as he kept sucking on paxton's neck leaveing a hicky behind. He pulled away giggleing as he kissed paxton again as he stuck his hands in the back of paxtons pants grabbing his ass in the process.

Paxton let out a gasp as he felt the other boy's hands trail down inside his pants, squeezing his ass. "Mmmh...that feels good.." he moaned softly. He was wearing his lucky sky blue thongs so it was all bare of what Shaun was groping. He pulled himself onto his lap, straddling him some so that Shaun could really gain access to what he wanted. His hands scrolled softly down his back.

" Mmmmh. " He smiled as he kissed paxton again this time passionatly and with tounge. Damnit i can't resist anymore. he thought to himself as he soon obtained a bulge in his pants still kissing paxton passionatly.

Paxton moaned as their tongues interlocked with one another into a deep kiss. He too was getting highly aroused. He loved his ass being squeezed that way and even more so the way Shaun's tongue danced in his mouth. When they paused for air, the dark-haired male grinned and asked in a cute yet seductive voice, "Mmmh...do you like feeling my tight, firm ass?" He liked to flirt and entice his partners when he was actually loose enough out of his shell. He thought Shaun was quite sexy and the wild atmosphere made him even more turned-on.

" Yes i do. " He said give it yet another firm squeez. " Mind showing me that tight ass of your's. And afterwords maybe we can have alill fun as well. " He said as he winked at him and giggled indecateing sex.

Paxton's eyes grew heavy with lust. He liked the proposition. He was really looking forward to this what would probably be wild experience. "Hmmm...that does sound like a lot of fun..." He replied whispering into Shaun's ear before grazing his tongue across it. He slowly scooted off of him and away far enough so that the other male could get a good look at what he was doing. He trailed his hands down the front of his body while standing on his knees. He went all of the way down to his inner thighs and reached up to his crotch. Slowly he undid his glowing belt and unbuttoned his pants, shoving his hand inside while biting his lips, rubbing himself slightly a few times. Paxton slowly pulled his pants down over his hips, revealing his skimpy underwear, then got up to his feet and turned around so Shaun could get a good view of his nice, round ass as his pants came off along with his shoes.

Shuan bit his bottome lip stareing at the perfect plump ass right infront of him. He got so aroused that he thought his erection would burst out of his pants, he too soon losed his pants and smiled as he grabbed paxton from the behind and smiled as he whisperd into his ear. " How bout loseing that thong of yours. " He said as he sorta growled seductively into paxton's ear.

"Someone's mighty demanding...." He giggled slightly, biting his bottom lip. His hands overlapped Shaun's and made them glide around his mid-drift in a sensual manner then he let go. While pressing his ass up against the other male teasingly, Paxton looped his thumbs in the sides of his thong and swayed his hips side-to-side as he slid them down and bent his knees to the ground. He then came back up with his now bare ass against him. "Hmmm...I've showed you mine...now show me yours." He smirked at him over his shoulder. He turned around to see his erection peeking from his purple thongs and he could resist the urge to grazed his finger across it. "I take it someone really likes what they see..." He winked.

" Yes i love what i see. " He said as he slowly worked his way out of his thong and slipped it off. " You like what you see? " He asked as he posed infront of paxton and giggled lightly. " Hehehehehe. "

"That I do...." Paxton replied flirtatiously. He removed his shirt then stepped in close to remove Shaun's. "I wanna see all of you.." he said while doing this. Once they were completely naked, the shorter male stepped in and softly ran his hands up his chest, pulling him into a kiss. A part of him couldn't believe what he was doing. He was in an open field with hundreds of people just several yards away partying and getting naked with a complete stranger. It made him blush to think about. At the same time he was incredibly turned-on by this, feeling their erections rub slightly into one another as they kissed. "Now tell me what sort of fun you had in mind...or better yet show me...I've never done this sort of thing so be gentle..." He'd had sex several times, but he had no idea what this guy had in store.

Shuan smiled as he motioned for him to turn around. " Just turn around bend down and ill show you. " He said as he began to rubb his own erection slowly eyeing the male infront of him as if he wer a plump juicey steak.

Paxton smiled and slowly turned around. Peeking over his shoulder at him he bent over, presenting that beautifully firm ass of his to the other male while placing his hands on his knees. "Like this?" he asked, playing a bit more innocence then what he really had. His blood was starting to pump with adrenaline from their risque actions.

Shuan possitioned himself behind paxton placeing his long cock on the top of paxton's ass. " Just like that. " He said just before he slowly started to slide himself into paxton easeing himself into him inch by inch.

Paxton let out a gasp as he felt the other male enter him. He bit his bottom lip, feeling the slight pain of not being stretched to receive his cock like that. "Mmmh..." he moaned in a shaky voice as he put more pressure on his knees.

Shuan smiled as he started to thrust in slowly holding onto paxton's hips lightly .