Rat's Looking for some 1x1s

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm fine playing either male or female, the historical accuracy is going to be my Achilles's heel. I have something close to a sub-zero knowledge of history and have really no idea about those things. Sorry!

I am very much interested in your vampirexhuman idea or your succubusxhuman idea

Of course I'd love to do a mere folk rp or even a modern Disney one lol

I just can't make up my mind >.< perhaps you have one in particular you're craving most?

I must tell you, however, I prefer female roles over male and am a sucker for a great fxf, but I'm willing to play male if it best suits your rp in mind

Glad to have caught your interest!

I would prefer merfolk or modern!Disney, as I haven't done either of those in a very long time, but I don't have any real plots ready for either of them, so we'd have to spend some time plotting beforehand.

I can play a male, but I also never say no to fxf.

I shall let you decide with you'd rather do! And I will accommodate you, as far as the gender you'd have me play, for it is your roleplay and I am merely taking part in it :p

I love to brainstorm! When you've made your decision, feel free to message me and we can throw some ideas back and forth!

Your witch x other plot sounds SO INTERESTING. If you're still looking for partners, I would LOVE to do that one with you!

I sure am! c: PM me, and we can work out details?

Hey yea I really would do the Prince/ss x Servant*. Ah do you have a privet rp room or some thing like that so we could rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.