Rat's Looking for some 1x1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm fine playing either male or female, the historical accuracy is going to be my Achilles's heel. I have something close to a sub-zero knowledge of history and have really no idea about those things. Sorry!

I am very much interested in your vampirexhuman idea or your succubusxhuman idea

Of course I'd love to do a mere folk rp or even a modern Disney one lol

I just can't make up my mind >.< perhaps you have one in particular you're craving most?

I must tell you, however, I prefer female roles over male and am a sucker for a great fxf, but I'm willing to play male if it best suits your rp in mind

Glad to have caught your interest!

I would prefer merfolk or modern!Disney, as I haven't done either of those in a very long time, but I don't have any real plots ready for either of them, so we'd have to spend some time plotting beforehand.

I can play a male, but I also never say no to fxf.

I shall let you decide with you'd rather do! And I will accommodate you, as far as the gender you'd have me play, for it is your roleplay and I am merely taking part in it :p

I love to brainstorm! When you've made your decision, feel free to message me and we can throw some ideas back and forth!

Your witch x other plot sounds SO INTERESTING. If you're still looking for partners, I would LOVE to do that one with you!

I sure am! c: PM me, and we can work out details?

Hey yea I really would do the Prince/ss x Servant*. Ah do you have a privet rp room or some thing like that so we could rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.