Rapunzel, Rapunzel.....

He slowed down abit with the last batch, the amount of food he consumed catching up to him, taking his time to savor the flavor of both the tea and the Soup. He seldom had such a good tasting meal. His Master was a Master Blacksmith, but when it came to cooking, it was nowhere the smithing skills. Harbor would have to luck out and hope that someone would provide him with tip money when he went out so that he could get atleast some decent meals. But irreguardless of the Blacksmith's ability to cook, he was raised like a son, treated with dignity and respect and even learned a few skill or two. Harbor had been secretly trying to forge weapons on his own out of the scrap left over from the weapons His Master made, and though they were no where near the quality, Harbor was still proud that he was able to pick up some modium of skill.

"Mis- I mean Rapunzel, I-" She was gone. He was so focused in his eating that he barely remember what she said to him. SOmething about going back up stairs again. He still was hesitant to stay here... But he would be foolish to look a gift horse in the mouth. He decided that it would be better for him to stay in this place. Perhaps he could get to know the enchantingly strange and beautiful young daughter of this mysterious MG woman. He didn't even bother to wipe the left over noodles onhis face as he made his way back up to the stairs. "Rapunzel? Are you there? Rapunzel?"

Rapunzel paused at the top of the stairs, and looked over at him. She smiled, and beckoned to him. She then whistled for her little dog, who came running to her feet. "Good Gondal!" She praised the dog with a smile, and vanished into her room. She picked up a paintbrush from her desk, and a small pot of paints.

She began to paint on the wall opposite the window, painting a mural of her hopes and dreams. The first thing she began to paint was an image of herself climbing down the tower wall.....

He managed to catch up to her. "So... Do you have any idea why you mother would need something from my master?" He was quite impressed with her skill with the brush, she was quite the speed brusher, being able to quickly paint her on the wall. "Hrrmmm?" He glanced over at the overall image that she painted.

"You don't leave this tower much do you, Rapunzel?" The evidence started to stack up against her being imprisoned in this comfortable tower, the sheer amount of time it must of taken her to completely cover the rooms with paint was an atestment to that. Was her mother one of those overprotective parents? "..." He started regretting his decision to try to understand the girl's sitatution, running very close to violating one of his master's big rules. "..."

"Nope." Rapunzel shrugged. "Usually she would go and collect it herself, but something came up - I dunno what - and she left yesterday morning." She used a smaller, more delicate brush to paint in her long hair, carefully and painstakingly forming the curls and the shape.

She glanced around at him, and shook her head. "I've never left this tower - not once in my memory." She flitted over to a desk in the corner, and picked up a pot of silver paint. She returned to the wall, and began to paint in the stars above.