Random Idea's.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Hetachia

XBlackDeathX
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Forbidden, Victorian...
I like my characters being underage in rp's so its jail bait. Nothing like fourteen and under but 15 to 17 are my favs. I have no idea what to rp about so if you want to help me out, by all means, be my guest. Im a romance type of girl so after a bit of a plot it leads to the dirty stuff that we all love. So...yep. It can be anything too. Incest is fun to do but also a gangster or an assassin that comes across a crying girl and for the life of him, even though he is cruel, helps her out. Meh...stuff like that i guess. Can be Fantasy related as well... this is for anyone as well. You all can just hit me up i guess. And its not limited to just one type of story ya know? So you can all hit me up with different ideas as well.

Last edited:
I have some ideas, want me to PM you?

Prison x Jail bait sounds intresting, I have a few ideas of my own, shoot me a PM if you want to talk. :)

Mmm...sure.

I'm looking for an incest brotherxsister Rp if you're still open to do one.

Im up for anything sir! ^^ PM me.

Care to role play wit me? I do straight and yuri (personal fav.) I think I have a few ideas you might like. Feel free to pm me.