RAGE-QUIT!!

When I was young I rage quit Crash Bandicoot wrath of Cortex. Most recently? Uh....idk.

I've never been one for long-term rage quitting. When I was younger, if a game cheaped me out, or a boss proved to be too brutal, then I'll try it a few times and them come close... only to fall at the last hurdle (or be beaten by a boss with 1HP remaining or some such) and then I'll squeeze the controller in my hands for a few moments before quietly turning off the console and walking away.

...Only to then get bored and come back about half an hour later. That was always the case during the long, boring summer holiday.

The must frustrating one I can remember was in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for the Gamecube. Shadow vs. The Biohazard. Oh, how I hated that battle. I was not very good at using the homing attack at all, so having to home attack around to hit the button on the Biohazard's back was just hell on earth for me. The Finalhazard, which seemed to be a bigger problem for most people, was a piece of cake for me, but, ugh... Biohazard. How I loathe you. Even your death did nothing to quell my hatred.

Honestly?

No. I've never rage quit a game, a team, a party, or anything.

I am the type of person who never gives up. I get frustrated, irritated, bothered and even upset, but I am undeterred.

I don't rage quit anymore ever...I also don't play as many game as I used to but The only game I ever rage quit.....was the NES Castlevania when I was a TINY FIJO.

310313-castlevania-nes-screenshot-oh-no-it-s-the-grim-reaper-the.png

3 years ago, March 4th, 2011, on a Friday at 3:50-something in the morning....I beat the NES Castlevnia ROM on my computer.

And Thus, the 2 decade long Rage quit ended,

and the age of games rage quitting me had begun. I am still trying to beat Skyrim because I have bought and lost it in so many ways, for too many times.((today is my 5th bought copy))

Yesterday, I defeated Alduin.

g1375918487661636467.jpg.png

Prepare to rage. Aside from Ultima Weapon, the super bosses of Final Fantasy VII are lets say... OP? Yes, very much so.
1452876-ff7weapons.jpg

Have you ever rage quit from a game?

I just picked up a title that I had rage quit a while ago and I'm still on the same bit. The only thing keeping me playing is I don't think I could live with myself if I rage quit TWICE.
Yes. Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbidden Memories for the PS1. If you're not familiar with the title, I can't even begin to explain to you how gruesomely hard that game is and on top of that, I made it to the last part. You have to duel Kaiba 3 (for the third time, that is), Seto, and then Nightmare, all back to back with no chance of saving. Made it to Nightmare SIX FUCKING TIMES, and had kept losing. Just thinking about it gets my blood boiling, even nowadays.

BUT, there's an upside to this story. Came back 4 years later and WHOOPED HIS ASS.

Prepare to rage. Aside from Ultima Weapon, the super bosses of Final Fantasy VII are lets say... OP? Yes, very much so.
1452876-ff7weapons.jpg
FF7 is my favorite RPG of all time (cliche I know). Ruby Weapon had to be one the hardest bosses in game history. FUCK HIM.

I thought I was resistant to rage-quits. I didn't quit when I was playing a glitched copy of SH1 that made it impossible to kill the final boss with ranged weapons. I didn't quit during playing Dark Souls. I didn't quit during fights with Dagoth Ur and Almalexia in Morrowind (which were actually kinda simple once I discovered I could drink all the healing potions at once and then become pretty much invincible. Yay for no potions limits!) I didn't quit during ridiculously difficult solos in Guitar Hero; no, I honed them to perfection despite the fact I have no sense rhythm. Then I downloaded The Elder Scrolls: Arena just for the lulz and man, I've never been so trolled in my entire life. IT'S LIKE PERSONIFIED FRUSTRATION! It took me a week to get out of the first dungeon. WHOLE WEEK! I still haven't been able to kill Jagar Tharn, but I'll get him one day. In five years or so.

I Raged quited like the Angry german kid due to some games

Senator Armstrong in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
He's difficult enough on normal, let alone easy, but when you fight him in hard mode, let's just say it's purely unfair by even "From-software souls" standards, meaning that it wasn't nightmarish... but it was unfair. I'm serious, a few hits from him will kill Raiden.
. . .
I gave up for like, a month.
. . .
Then beat him with like 6 or something hp left. No problem. *cringe* *twitch*

Oh, and super meat boy. I don't think I need to explain this one.
I really don't, just... look it up.

I rage quit Planescape: Torment because I got trolled by the Rat King, then by the Lich.
I'm going to return to this world, though, because the name of the game is to suffer in an endless void along with the Nameless One.

I've never permanently quit a game due to rage. I have, however, rage quit many, many, many times x_X I've broken controllers, keyboards, and such with gamer rage, lol.

I haven't rage quit a game because that just my personality.

My friend? I'd be surprised if he doesn't rage quit something as simple as Super Metroid. Anyone know any people like that?

More than five years later and I still can't hear "Dance water, dance." without wanting to break something

Last edited:
I ragequit so hard at GTA V. I had watched my boyfriend play it for a month or two and found it so hilarious, especially Trevor. I finally gave it a try and I got to the mission where Micheal meets up with his not-so-smart friend and just-out-of-prison acquaintance for this shoot 'em up mission. I got to the very last part, where you're escaping the helicopters and stuff outside, and I FELL OFF THE DUMB PLATFORMS. OMG. I HATE GTA CONTROLS. WHY ARE THEY SO UNRESPONSIVE? UGH. IT'S LIKE THEY MADE THE CONTROLS TO INCLUDE LAG. FML.