R.I.P. Newsletter

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Noctis the Devious

Of Lies and Stories
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadically, Though out the Day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
- Modern/Magical/High Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Romance-ish
- Supernatural
- Original
- Fandom
- Action
- Adventure
- Espionage
- Apocalyptic
- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
Since Iwaku's newsletter is no longer being written it seems, @guygombaa has suggested that a 'ragtag' group of members write one themselves :) So yeah... anyone interested?

To Tell a Story

Last edited:
I could do a section on what's up in the content boards

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
That would be awesome, Minibit :D

Anyone else want to focus on something specific?

Can I take the fantasy section? I was thinking on something like a list with top 5 weekly roleplays based on their activity and top 3 longest roleplays with life duration long, I mean which roleplay beated the records on staying alive.
And I was thinking on a sections with opinions and requests. I mean what does the persons from this site think that need to be updated, or what needs to by changed.
Well, I dont know hpw good are my ideas but I will think of more ^^

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Fantasy section is all yours :)

I like your ideas ^^ I created a group for this if you all would like to check it out. Link is above!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Another ideas hit my. How about to collect a top 10 of best roleplayers and why. The name and the reason should be sent to an email adress and everything will be based on a public opinion.
As another idea, how about first 5 best newbies as roleplayers fron all section?

Let's keep this on-site, shall we? But I really do like that idea :D

Five best newbie roleplayers? Hm... the only problem is that not all newbies to the site is new to roleplaying.

Or toward a PM or a public poll so everyone can be part. Well yea, you are right with the newbies idea.
Ok then, how about 4 categories: Best writing Skills, Killing the suspens, Hodini of words, Oziginal Zlot (Original Plot/Story-line)
Well, I will think of something.

Let's just have the community send in candidates and why without going into specifics :)

Damnit, I wanted to take the fantasy section :P

Oooo well, I'll do general, or maybe Jump ins. IDK.