Quick question

Some people like the style. Some of the best role players I know still use anime pictures.

As for "real authors don't use pictures", illustrations exist. The first pages of my copy of Lord of the Rings have maps of the world in them as an example.

Also, the objective may not be realism, it may be straight fantastical escapism, akin to Eureka 7 which has utterly no basis in coherent reality but which is a charming show nonetheless.

The map was my favorite character.

Jailbait, woo ha ha!
Chris-0.jpg

Reactions: Ser K+ and Dervish
Some people like the style. Some of the best role players I know still use anime pictures.

As for "real authors don't use pictures", illustrations exist. The first pages of my copy of Lord of the Rings have maps of the world in them as an example.

Also, the objective may not be realism, it may be straight fantastical escapism, akin to Eureka 7 which has utterly no basis in coherent reality but which is a charming show nonetheless.
Some roleplays and roleplayers don't happen to care much about realism. Some roleplays are actually meant to be anime/manga style.

Sometimes using actual photos or more realistic styles of illustrations would be out of character while anime/manga style makes the most sense.

Generalizations based on your own preferences tend to be iffy at best. :P
Just a personal opinion.
Reading comprehension at an all-time high. Don't worry guys; with just that one sentence I covered everything your multiple paragraphs did.

tumblr_makguvDV5K1qbvovho1_500.gif

PS: plsplspls spare me more paragraphs telling me how you were right to respond as you did, this post is made in good spirit.

Reading comprehension at an all-time high. Don't worry guys; with just that one sentence I covered everything your multiple paragraphs did.
Or like, I was adding reasons why others might feel differently, and saying "personal opinion" is right up there with saying "these are words" and generally doesn't work whatsoever to deter criticism, but...

Reading comprehension. :worms:

Personally I'd say about 14, with how young she looks, yet is clearly a little 'developed' which does happen to some girls faster then others. However, if you are doing an anime style role play you could play with the age a little. After all anime can sometimes have older looking girls be much younger, or younger looking girls be older then what they look. Though personally, I wouldn't push her age pass sixteen.

Except you didn't, but alright. :lol:

I would suggest to look for anime pictures of women or girls with a bigger height.
That will permanently eliminate confusion and will allow you to simply choose an age between 14-50 (dependent on the picture)

Also... I do not understand why some of you think that new one would be 12.... her hips and boobs are inproportional for a twelve year old girl.
The chest is quite large. Also very unusual of a soon-to-teenage child.
(I do not recall a girl having that kind of chest and hips either, neither met one. Not to forget... women's chests grow until they are about the age of 21... can you imagine how large her chest is going to be by then?)