Questions for the Transgender

We're all gay here in one way or another.

SCIENTISTS. HATE. YOU.

Reactions: CoffeeCake
I forgot the disclaimer that technically I don't count but...

1) Are you tricking us?
Am I? I've always been a bit inconsistent. In the first Iwaku I was, in retrospect, kind of drag-queeny with some sassy bravado. Raz, I think, saw through it even if Gabe didn't. I decided to be more true to my actual personality the second time around, dropping the queenly aspects and ended up leaning more towards feminine. Initially I corrected people, but then it started to feel like I'd have to deal with more gender-stereotype policing and incredulity(which I did to varying degrees) so I stopped correcting and occasionally encouraged the idea that I was female. It felt good for a while, but it didn't last.
2) Is this a hipster thing?
I was a sensitive and somewhat artsy kid who had a weird childhood. I was having issues with my gender before I ever had an internet connection. I was perfectly happy with being a male with in and outside the norm. Then something happened. It wasn't rape, but it was traumatic. Hipsters are usually pretty certain I'm not a hipster no matter what things we may have in common. Long no.
3) Does this have something to do with Otherkin?
My first impulse is to say " No, because women really do exist [strike]just not on the internet[/strike]." But I catch myself remembering that to most people, the idea of feeling incongruent with one's own physical sex provokes a similar "CAN'T RELATE! WEIRDO! SEE HOW MY KNEE IS JERKING?!" reaction, and I hate that. So while I still find their situation strange, I understand it in a way: That sometimes you just have these uncommon, spontaneous feelings that more normal people will sometimes 1)Try to shame you into hiding for having 2)Claim offense at your secrecy and invade your privacy to find out just what thing they told you to hide that you're hiding and 3)Get angry should you save them the trouble by not being secretive.

4) How should we get you to have sex with us?
Well, I've always told myself that if I ever transitioned, I'd be strictly celibate. Not glaring at me disapprovingly or accusing me of being responsible for the local std problem would hypothetically be a good start though.

5) Why am I so insecure?
I think there's potential for that whenever anyone finds another person attractive; when the other person may not be the sex they appear to be, one might be excused for feeling even more so. Alternately, because a whole subculture of this:
I subsist on diet of the straightest dicks. IM SUPER HETERO.
exists.

I also just remembered that since you came from the UK, you probably encountered fetishistic crossdressers in shiny black bondage gear, ill fitting garterbelts, and clownish makeup with bad teeth to boot, which while a different thing, could color one's perceptions rather traumatically.

I'm least serious about this one for the sarcasm-detection impaired. I don't know which I'm hating on more: that some of those guys make all of us look bad or if it's the fact that they do it while wearing stuff that would look super hot on someone else. There I go again. :P

6) Do you even like bacon anymore?
While I currently like and have bacon way more than I probably ever did in the past, I can still go long periods without it if necessary or sometimes just from not feeling particularly motivated to actually partake of offered bacon.

That was not a euphemism.

Last edited:
I forgot the disclaimer that technically I don't count but...

Am I? I've always been a bit inconsistent. In the first Iwaku I was, in retrospect, kind of drag-queeny with some sassy bravado. Raz, I think, saw through it even if Gabe didn't. I decided to be more true to my actual personality the second time around, dropping the queenly aspects and ended up leaning more towards feminine. Initially I corrected people, but then it started to feel like I'd have to deal with more gender-stereotype policing and incredulity(which I did to varying degrees) so I stopped correcting and occasionally encouraged the idea that I was female. It felt good for a while, but it didn't last.

I was a sensitive and somewhat artsy kid who had a weird childhood. I was having issues with my gender before I ever had an internet connection. I was perfectly happy with being a male with in and outside the norm. Then something happened. It wasn't rape, but it was traumatic. Hipsters are usually pretty certain I'm not a hipster no matter what things we may have in common. Long no.

My first impulse is to say " No, because women really do exist [strike]just not on the internet[/strike]." But I catch myself remembering that to most people, the idea of feeling incongruent with one's own physical sex provokes a similar "CAN'T RELATE! WEIRDO! SEE HOW MY KNEE IS JERKING?!" reaction, and I hate that. So while I still find their situation strange, I understand it in a way: That sometimes you just have these uncommon, spontaneous feelings that more normal people will sometimes 1)Try to shame you into hiding for having 2)Claim offense at your secrecy and invade your privacy to find out just what thing they told you to hide that you're hiding and 3)Get angry should you save them the trouble by not being secretive.

Well, I've always told myself that if I ever transitioned, I'd be strictly celibate. Not glaring at me disapprovingly or accusing me of being responsible for the local std problem would hypothetically be a good start though.

I think there's potential for that whenever anyone finds another person attractive; when the other person may not be the sex they appear to be, one might be excused for feeling even more so. Alternately, because a whole subculture of this:

exists.

I also just remembered that since you came from the UK, you probably encountered fetishistic crossdressers in shiny black bondage gear, ill fitting garterbelts, and clownish makeup with bad teeth to boot, which while a different thing, could color one's perceptions rather traumatically.

I'm least serious about this one for the sarcasm-detection impaired. I don't know which I'm hating on more: that some of those guys make all of us look bad or if it's the fact that they do it while wearing stuff that would look super hot on someone else. There I go again. :P

While I currently like and have bacon way more than I probably ever did in the past, I can still go long periods without it if necessary or sometimes just from not feeling particularly motivated to actually partake of offered bacon.

That was not a euphemism.

It's coffeecake!

Just admit that you're in love with me Asmo. I'm a big girl, I can take it. You don't have to start these threads to get my attention.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
We're all gay here in one way or another.
Bonus Round!

This will now be stuck in your head for days! Your welcome!

Reactions: K3l

This just goes to show you should never doubt your gay side!

Reactions: Brovo
1) Are you tricking us?

Yes. I don't actually exist. Or maybe I do. Or maybe I am just filling this out because I don't view myself as either gender. The world may never know.

2) Is this a hipster thing?

I light hipsters on fire, man. Biofuel, man.

3) Does this have something to do with Otherkin?

No. Otherkin are animals or something. You can eat them because that's how the food chain works.

4) How should we get you to have sex with us?

Sex is gross and you know it to be fact.

5) Why am I so insecure?

Because you're British.

6) Do you even like bacon anymore?

Bacon is overrated.

Reactions: October Knight
I'm not sure whether to silently yell at everyone in this thread or slap Asmo for indirectly bringing up Animorphs.
Oh, and you can't ever be 100% anything.
Unless god exists and likes to roleplay.​

Just admit that you're in love with me Asmo. I'm a big girl, I can take it. You don't have to start these threads to get my attention.
This explains so many things.

In fact, it explains all the things.

No. Otherkin are animals or something. You can eat them because that's how the food chain works.
Implying you can't eat humans? Only difference is one is legal and the other actually benefits humanity.

I'm not sure whether to silently yell at everyone in this thread or slap Asmo for indirectly bringing up Animorphs.
Do both.

Oh, and you can't ever be 100% anything.
Unless god exists and likes to roleplay.​
My siblings have spent the last while watching that show over and over and over and over and it is wearing at the very essence of my being.

Implying you can't eat humans? Only difference is one is legal and the other actually benefits humanity.

If you want to eat humans, be my guest. Their meat is rather thin and apparently tastes like veal.

*Holds back angry boy urges*
My siblings have spent the last while watching that show over and over and over and over and it is wearing at the very essence of my being.
Yeah, Animorphs was like goosebumps in the sense that it's kinda old, live action, and just plain weird, except it actually has morals every now and then, and doesn't appear enough to annoy the mess out of you.
The main characters were all asshats or just plain stupid though.

I'm also sensing a euphemism in the above post.

If you want to eat humans, be my guest. Their meat is rather thin and apparently tastes like veal.
But veal is delicious!

You know, this may just be the bath salts talking, but I really wanna try human flesh now.

There was a burger stand in the UK that had beef that was flavored to taste like human flesh.Don't believe me?

If we really taste like veal, I now know why zombies and practically every other fantastic carnivorous beastie wants to eat us so badly.

Lot of Asmo hate on this second page.

You all need to Voglerize. Read my entry on the Soulmate, then print it out and fuck yourselves with it. It'll be on paper, so you can shape it to fit your bits.

*runs around*

Lot of Asmo hate on this second page.

It's almost as if you chose to crucify a personal subject to a sizeable sum of the population on the altar of Cheap Sumbitch Trollery. *Makes airplane noises as with a spoon of humble pie*