Question after Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then do you realize that it is because there are bad things in the world that there is possible to be good things, that it is the constant ebb and flow of good and bad, of happy and sad, of joy and pain that makes the sensation of living that much more worth while?

But if this is true than why is the 'bad' overruling the 'good' in just a big decree? Is it because us humans swearing up everything with or greed, pride, selfishness and more? Or is it because it's always been like this?

Doesn't one only knows how bright the light is when it is at it's darkest? Doesn't one experience true heart break from when something we once loved is lost to us? How does one know what is right or wrong if they only know either or their entire being? Is it not a civic duty of a person, for when he sees things that he feels is wrong, to stand up and try to right such wrongs? Have you asked yourself what you have done to attempt to fix such a world if you find such fault with it?

Hasn't everyone thought about this at one point of time in their life? But doesn't everyone also desires this thing called hope and dreams? The right to wish about how everything should be? But also shouldn't there we more good in someones life then bad?

Why can't you encapsulate the good you want to see in the world?

Would should I if I have never had or seen any good in the world?

Does not the ability for you to understand what good is drive you to become the good that is lacking from your being?

I know what good is. Just because I never had it does that mean I lack in it?

What was the point again?

Status
Not open for further replies.