Purgatory Retrieval Corps

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dunruffle

Original poster
Hell, it has and always will be the destination of the damned. With the new age of the 21st century damnation is hell's business, and business is booming. There are many different citizens of hell. From the lowly hellspawn to the regal arch-demons. Hell is home to many, and there are a wide variety of jobs that need filling. From magma tenders to soul cleansers, everyone can find something they are good at. But the most coveted and glorified positions are those in the Purgatory Retrieval Corps. The PRC is a comprised of a select few of individuals whose job it is to retrieve and capture escaped souls. The souls that do escape purgatory are usually the strongest or smartest of the bunch. Therefore it takes the strongest and smartest team to retrieve them. Are you up to the task?

This RP is another idea of mine I have been thinking about. The premise is simple, good guys capture and fight bad guys. This rp idea is still a work in progress so feel fre to ask any questions. I am looking for a small group of 4-5 people if this gets enough interest.

Let's do it.

That sounds pretty cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.