Protect Me From My Stalker

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat sat down and tears fell. "That day when my parents were arrested for abusing me. I was in the hospital cause I had given up. Grams came and said to not give up that it will get better I will live with her and it will be all good. Then Edgar started stalking me and I just feel like I'm bad luck and nothing good happen to me. I feel like giving up" she whisper

Bryce stared at her for a moment, not really sure what to say at first... So she was a victim of abuse too? Wow... And she made it sound like she was going to take her own life. He looked down at her giving her a stern look, "You are not thinking about committing suicide are you?" Even his voice sounded stern.

Kat look at him pull her sleeve up. She showed her scars. "They say they were arrested I tried but I was saved" she look down tears fell. "The day I saw Edgar was stalking me I had heard my parents were trying to not be put away. I knew if they weren't they would come for me. Then seeing Edgar I couldn't take it I wanted to give up but then you came" she look at him. "You saved me" she said softly

Bryce side and kneeled down to examine the scars carefully. He may not have realized it but it looked as if he was proposing. Luckily no one was in the halls. He let out a sigh, "Well I am glad I helped you out in some way... but I swear if you ever try to kill yourself I would never ever forgive you."

Kat look at him nodded. "I won't" she whisper and pull her sleeves down. "Now you know why I wear long sleeves. It not something I'm proud of and I been invisible for years that I rather it stay that way well till now with you and Edgar" she said softly look at him Bryce. "Promise to not tell anyone? About me being abused or the scars? They kept my name out of news with the trial going and out of papers but I fear if anyone found out I'll be look at differently and ask questions and I hate that" she whisper look down playing with her sleeves ashamed he even saw the scars and knows what happen. She knew he would think she is definetly weak now.

Bryce sighed and helped her up, "Come on," he said not answering her question right then and there, "I wanna show you something..." he continued walking to the boxing training room, he quickly looked around making sure no one was there then pulled her inside and closed the door. He took in a deep breath and took off his shirt. All his muscles were exposed... as well as his scars on his body. Most were small but visible, however the one on the left side of his chest was a different story. It looked as if someone tried cutting him with a knife.

Kat followed him to the room and stood confused. She gasp seeing the scars and the one tht look like a knife. Tears fell she gently touch his scars and ran her hand on his chest that look like a knife did it. "Bryce" she whisper tracing the scars gently. "I'm so sorry" she has scar on her side and on her back from her parents but not as much as him. "I" she couldn't finish and step back turn around so he doesn't see her tears. She held her ribs in pain couldn't believe what she saw. She was complaining about her life but it seem he had it worse.

Bryce side and turned her face so she was looking at him and wiped away the tears, "Hey its alright. It doesn't happen anymore these scars happened when I was a kid. I mean yeah I still with my old man but he is can no longer even attempt to hit me."

Kat held his hands on her cheeks look in his eyes. "You don't get hurt anymore?" She wish that were her case she just got out five months ago it been happening since she was a kid. "The one on your chest did a knife do that?" She ask softly touch it gently ran her fingers over it. "Wow your handsome" she whisper didn't realize she said it outloud

Bryce shook his head, "Naw, the worse my dad does is attempt to throw beer bottles at me and say stupid shit," he shrugs. He bite his lip for a moment when he felt her hand on his chest and sighed, "Yes, a knife did that. Ironically that one was an accident. My dad threatened me with a knife cause I dropped and broke a plate. He just kept going on and on about how he was going to cut me... he wasn't actually going to do it, I knew that but without knowing he had a knife, my sister pushed him out of the way as she ran out of the house... he stumbled and... yeahhh..." he rubs the back of his ahead then freezes at the last thing she says, "Wait what?"

"Oh gosh. That is awful. I'm sorry it happened. I know sorry doesn't mean anything but I know what it like" she said softly ran her hand over the other scars her other hand in her ribs. She look at him confused "what? What?" She didn't realIze when she said he is handsome she said it outloud.

Bryce suddenly smirked in amusement, "You just called me handsome. I heard you!"

Kat froze and move her hand away place on her ribs with her other hand. "Um" she cohdknt speak just blushed and look away

Bryce couldn't help but chuckle and place his hands on her hips and pulled her close, "I knew you had a crush on me but I never thought you would say that." He teased, their faces only an inch away from each other.

Kat blush and look at him as they were close. "I been thinking it a while but never said anything till now. I blame the pills making me say it outloud" she tease him

Bryce smirks seductively as he whispers, "Yeah sure blame the damn pills." He says just before closing the space between their lips kissing her deeply... he tried convincing himself this was just another fling... but deep down he knew it was more than that.

Kat chuckle and gasp as she felt his lips on hers. She place her hands on chest and deepen the kiss felt sparks and butterflies. Finally she pull back gasping couldn't kiss long cause of her ribs and blush looking in his eyes.

Bryce looked into her eyes once the kiss was broken and then he let out a sigh, "How bad does your ribs hurt right now?"

"I'm okay. It just harder to breathe so I have to work extra hard on that" kat whisper and touch his cheek. "You asking cause your worried or cause you wanna kiss more?"

Bryce looked down at her, blinked, then cleared his throat, "Ummm just curious." He said putting his shirt back on. Yes he was still being stubborn. The bell rang and Bryce looked at her, "Come on we may have missed this hour but atleast we get to go to lunch!"

Status
Not open for further replies.