Project SINC

Should I make a group for our thread?

• Yes. And we shall ROCK IT!- (By the way, I am one of the awesome members of this thread)

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No. Can I just have a bacon sandwich instead?- (By the way, I am one of the awesome members of this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Even in my previous post i wrote some words wronge :D

Name: Maleah Vandersgold
Species: Fae
Personality: More reserved, like most of the faeries she lives with. Her eyes are always watching and observing everything, noticing and analyzing all sorts of things. Her anger is quite violent, but she tries to keep it under control when it comes to letting it out. Cold towards humans, but warmer towards Supernatural species. She sees friends as family.
Appearance:
Supernatural- Pale green skin, green hair and eyes.
</SPAN>evil_fae.jpg
Human- Same as her faery appearance, except her hair becomes golden curls, and her skin pale. Stands about 5'6 in height. </SPAN>

History: Almost eventless, she would say. Almost. She grew up inside a fallen tree and a nearby burrow, the home of her tribe of Fae. She never wandered far from the 'Burrow' as all of them called it, and only ever saw humans from afar. Once, a human wandered into their home and stepped on the burrow, collapsing it. Few were harmed, but her father was killed. She grew to resent these human beings, and yet she was the one who volunteered when her tribe heard about SINC's plan.</SPAN>

Reason: She wishes to see why humans could be so horrible as to destroy her kind without regret.

Bout damn time! Let's get this party started!

@Tazmin I was just looking at your Gorgon, before realizing I added a whole other species so you could be a Succumbus. Oh well :P lol

Haha, yay for me. By the way have you bowed out of our little roleplay? (Into the Blue)

Ahaha, I had a laugh at that.
And no, sorry, I'm still on it, just been busy. Sorry darling.