Project Freelancer: Protolcol Reborn (Sign Up/Ooc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, so did i, so sad that Monty died TT_TT (Monty was the one doing their Animations and stuff, like Tower Fall, the flying through space, ect)

I cried when I found out that he passed. Sad times.

Yea, i did too, had a RWBY RP going back than that died, remade it in his honour, unfortunately that died too because people decided to just up and leave the site altogether :/.

I would totally join a RWBY RP. Maybe later, though.

Well, i won't be making one for a little while, but i am interested in making a Freelancer one, though it might be a little complicated >_>

complicated is fine with me, and i actually cried during the know episode and when they put up the video about him, when he was speaking at the end was so amazing ;__;

Ah yea, the little tribute for him and Monty's Podcast had me laughing at their experiences with him and crying all the same, especially the end, and then i saw all the Tribute art for him and i didn't come out of my room for 2 whole days i was so sad... TT_TT

I'd like to reserver Indiana, if that's alright.

To help out a bit here I am going to use my character as a template feel free to ask questions on this part.

Name: Blake Tellery

Codename: Indiana

Nickname: Indie

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: very well-muscled like all of the freelancers, though slightly shorter, with a leaner build, lending him greater stamina and agility, rather than raw strength. He's got short, brown, straight hair, and blue eyes.

Armor Type: Mixed Scout and Recon
PlayerModel.ashx

Armor Color: All blue

Main Weapon:
Two M7 / Caseless submachine guns, dual wielded:
270px-H3-M7SMG-LeftSide.png

Secondary:
Two M6G's:
[/B]

History: N/A

Personailty: He's sort of the young gun of the team. Occasionally he might be the butt of jokes, but he takes them all well, and might well send a few back as well. His humour can be immature at times, and might be a tiny bit annoying, but really he's a pretty nice guy, in that he'd care if someone wasn't quite ok, and he's one of the most unsure about the project's ethics. If given the chance, he might well join the other side, though he could never kill one of his fellow freelancers.

Speicality:Agility, spraying and praying, parkour

A.I: Tau. This AI gives him huge increases to his agility, speed, and reflexes, allowing him to react faster, run faster, jump higher and further, as well as giving him impossible balancing abilities such as running for decent distances on walls, even on ceilings, though more temporarily. He can even almost dodge bullets, though this is really an illusion - he's simply watching the guns and predicting their bullet's paths, due to his increased relfexes and thinking speed.

Other: What he lacks in direct comabt skill, he makes up for in mobility, on the battelfield at least.

I believe this has been abandoned XD

I said i might, ^^. Probably will later today, when i get home most likely. Ill post the link here when its made, though i do have to say that RPs that i make tend to be a little complicated XD

Status
Not open for further replies.