Project Evolutionary Progress (EP) - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ TyratheTyrant. Yep if you change that up that is perfectly fine.

@ Adira. Your picture isn't working, other than that the character is good to go.

Everything looks pretty good, I will put up characters into the accepted when I get up tomorrow.

@Adira Your picture is showing up for me now anyway, I don't know if you edited anything or not

@Optimistic Potato Have you any idea of when you'll get around to sending us the downfall traits?

I will have the downfall traits up today for everyone. Just going to put the characters into the accepted area and then work on the downfalls.

Reactions: Adira
So far I have:

Downfalls

Danny Palmer - Phantom pain - The phantom pains can occur while both awake or asleep. Random pains will occur after power use and will become increasingly stronger the longer the ability is used. This pain has nothing to do with the pain he may absorb from another. The pain may cause heart problems in the future.

Nichole Sherrel - Overwhelming Emotion - After her ability is used and no longer in effect, she will feel overwhelming emotion. Sometimes it will be so strong that it can cause mental damage be it perminant or temporarally. The effect will be worse the longer she uses her ability.

Amaya Howard - Blindness - After using her trait, her sight will be damaged to a degree. Usually this will reverse itself, but this may not always be the case. The blindess can range anywhere to a dimming of vision, colour blindness, or full blindness in one or both eyes.

More to come soon.

Reactions: PlayingMonster
> Vandel Tetrial
> 24
> male
> Electricity: Every living thing have small electrical charges running throughout their body, Tetrial just can control his. At first its only small sparks painful but not anything dangerous. As he grows stronger so does the charges, once fully developed he can produce shocks the strength of a stun gun and in stressful or life threatening conditions he could produce the force of a lighting bolt at the risk of his health. At higher levels he can also feel the electrical charges of machinery and eventually humans at a distance.
> Magnetism - The more his power is used the more he gains a magnetic charge. As the magnetic charge grows stronger, metal objects will become attracted to him. This could become a problem if his magnetic charge grew too great, metal objects would fly towards him at increasing speeds and he could have troubles with getting stuck to larger metal objects. This magnetism will usually be temporary but can become permanent with prolonged useage.
> Likes: Nature, Music, Hunting
> Dislikes: Pollution Thugs Government(Their thugs too you know)
> Favourites: Bow hunting, Concerts
> Fears: Dreams, Dying alone
> Sandy brown hair cut short almost as if he did it himself. His face covered in a shaggy beard of the same color. Clear gray eyes that have a tendency to look through someone. He still retains the training and exercise demanded of him by his old job.
> A simple conversation with him and you would never guess his past. Funny and out going in a quirky sense, you would think of him as your typical hippy pot head who loves music.
> Born to a family of veterans it was only expected that he would leave his home to serve his country. He did everything to make his family proud and his country safe. As an army ranger he trained to be the best, serving two deployments across seas he saw and did things that haunt his dreams to this day. He came home a shell of what he was, he seaked help from the government that asked so much of him. He was tossed away, used up, disposable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome JextheShadow, your character looks pretty awesome. I will get it up in the accepted area right away. Just finishing up the downfalls atm.

Welcome JextheShadow, your character looks pretty awesome. I will get it up in the accepted area right away. Just finishing up the downfalls atm.
Great! I love to hear the word awesome and me in the same sentence <33

Updated Downfall List:

Chandra Mayer - ??? -Waiting for OmegaVelocilraporsaurus to give me one.

Danny Palmer - Phantom pain - The phantom pains can occur while both awake or asleep. Random pains will occur after power use and will become increasingly stronger the longer the ability is used. This pain has nothing to do with the pain he may absorb from another. The pain may cause heart problems in the future.

Kite Kirusagi - ??? -Waiting for OmegaVelocilraporsaurus to pick his ability so I can give him one.

Katrina Montgomery - Tiger Trait Dominance - The more she uses her ability the more the tiger dna takes over her human side. This will cause her to become more and more animalistic the more she relies on her traits. This animalistic side can be subdued after some time but can force itself to the surface without notice too.

Kyle Lovard - Temperature Sensitivity - He can very sensitive to the temperatures around him. This sensitivity will grow the more he uses his trait. It could be something small like a comfortably warm room to others becoming uncomfortably warm to him or a small chill in the room causing him to become hypothermic. The downfall will be worse the more he uses his abilities.

Nichole Sherrel - Overwhelming Emotion - After her ability is used and no longer in effect, she will feel overwhelming emotion. Sometimes it will be so strong that it can cause mental damage be it perminant or temporarally. The effect will be worse the longer she uses her ability.

Amaya Howard - Blindness - After using her trait, her sight will be damaged to a degree. Usually this will reverse itself, but this may not always be the case. The blindess can range anywhere to a dimming of vision, colour blindness, or full blindness in one or both eyes.

Vandel Tetrial - Magnetism - The more his power is used the more he gains a magnetic charge. As the magnetic charge grows stronger, metal objects will become attracted to him. This could become a problem if his magnetic charge grew too great, metal objects would fly towards him at increasing speeds and he could have troubles with getting stuck to larger metal objects. This magnetism will usually be temporary but can become permanent with prolonged useage.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, comments please let me know. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Reactions: Adira
Omg that is amazing. I love mine, I thought i would have to worry about maybe electrocuting myself of heart problems, no i have to worry about that gun a man is holding to come flying at me at 30 mph. I love it

Awesome. I just added in a little bit to his profile to say that painkillers don't affect the pain he manipulates, making things a bit more interesting. And I really like Danny's downfall, it's going to be interesting. Do these start as soon as they get their abilities, or when they've got a bit more control? And any idea when the IC will be up?

Just like the abilities, it will start but slowly and build up as abilities gain strength.

Chandra's downfall: Chandra's ability comes with a dangerous risk, the ability to become intangable is an unstable one. Her powers will not always work for the time that she wishes them to. She could very well get herself stuck inside of a wall, or get a brick stuck on her hand. If she over uses the power, these objects will be perminitly stuck on her. And of course there is the risk of getting somthing stuck on the inside of her body and destorying internal organs.

Thank you MR Omega dinosaur something or other. XD

In the next couple of days I will get an ic up. Just editing it now, it is almost done.

OOO! I wanna join! Imma try and get my CS up today or tomorrow

> Exavior Abernathy
> 18
> Male
> Precognition- The ability to perceive the future, with or without knowing the meaning of the visions, and not always knowing when in the future it is. Seeing the future, however is very subjective and can change what will happen even with just seeing it, which only makes it a prediction of what may happen. It will begin with quick flashes of events when subjected to high ammounts of emotional or mental stress and progress slowly to being able to control the ability and select what he perceives and how far in the future he perceives it.
[spoili] One of the only ways that he will be able to express his flashes and get them out of his head at first is through writing or through drawing, and if he doesnt get rid of them, they haunt his dreams[/spoili]

> Due to the strain the future seeing will be placing upon his brain, certain functions will start to fail. It will start of slow over time, blurred vision, muffled hearing, lack of taste... Exavior's five senses will slowly start to decay and wither. Its a possibility that in the future if he uses his powers to much they may become damaged or even die
> Likes: Dancing, writing, coreography/design
> Dislikes: Ignorance, purposeful rudeness, watermellon
> Favourites: the color purple, strawberry banana nut icecream
> Fears: Having no worth to even one person, knives
> Messily kept brown hair, and large clothes adorn his thin frame, though he wears them in a way that makes them look classy or casual and fit him well. He has grey green eyes and pale skin.
> Fairly introverted, but if you were to hang around him long enough and invest enough of yourself into bringing him out, you would be pleasently suprised by how kind and protective he can be of close friends.
> Exavior tends to be very selective of who he shares his past with, mainly due to its turbulence. No one would really care to notice that he was gone by now. He had few friends and a very unloving family, only having really been noticed by one girl at school that was in writting club with him. They hung out quite often and helped eachother write quite a few books, and by the time he was fifteen, he had quite a bit of passive income from the books. None of it went to him though. He devoted his money, or at least what small amount of it his parents allowed him to have, to caring for his ill grandmother. The rest of his large income was held back by his parents to fuel their gambling and drinking addictions. He had been enroled in many government funded writing competitions and 'get american kids to read' programs, so he was in the database since he had been seven years old.

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long to get the picture to show >.> school computers are pretty bad with images

Character looks good, I will put it up in the accepted and give your character a downfall after work. Also, I will get the ic up either tonight or tomorrow after work.

okay, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.