PROJECT ➛ CRUSH [OOC]

I am fine, how are you dear?

I'm doing good, E.

Also, on one hand, I want this to open soon.
On the other hand, I'm going to be gone most of the weekend and probably won't have good/lengthy access to the net, so I don't want it to open before Monday...

I have to go to school on Monday, so I might have to add a schedule for organization.

It will most likely start on Monday, folks. n un

We're still missing six characters. Any new prospects?

I might adjust the numbers slgihtly, but I'm going to wait a day. u vu

...I actually had to google what day it was to work out how many days were left until Monday

wRfmlyi.png
Time to get this show on the road! For time's sake, I have reduced the amount of slots in this roleplay.
Before posting, I strongly recommend reading this post, as it contains vital information about the roleplay. First off, I will be the only one to control NPCs, like good ol' Chester. It just gets too confusing when multiple people control the NPCs. Second, though the opening post is in present tense, I would rather much have your own posts in past tense, third person. Most narration posts will be in present tense.
The last thing I would like to cover is age. I've re read the character profiles, and realized that most of your characters seem a bit too young for what they do. Unless they've had some sort of rich childhood or money to help them graduate college a few years early, then they should be much older than what they're listed to be. Please take a moment to review your characters, and post in here saying what you would like to change them to. If you have specific reasons for your character to be the age they are, please supply it in your post as well. Thank you.
Happy posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks, Jacen here. I'll be your co-GM for this particular roleplay, and I'll be available for most things. If you have any questions about rules/posting, and hopefully we don't have to get here...but problems with another RPer or their posts, please contact me if you have any questions and concerns. I'll be busy this weekend, but I will respond to things when I get back to the best of my ability. We're all here to have fun, play our characters, and flesh out a great story!

As far as age, while I realize Jacen may SEEM a bit young for the field he works in...that's actually the element of realism at work here. I personally know and have known people around that age and younger with internships or summer jobs that work in the IT/Systems field. One of them being a family member who did it while in high school. Another thing to keep in mind is that Microsoft Technology Certification is not age restricted, so him being smart enough/having credentials to get this particular job actually is somewhat possible in the real world. Jacen as a character is influenced not only by fictional characters, but people and events in my life. Just to avoid any confusion, Jacen's background is rather fortunate...in most universes, his father heads a weapons/technology firm that handles government and law enforcement accounts, so that handles the money/college aspect of things.
If possible, we can say this is taking place after/on his birthday. That way, he'll be an even 20.

Also, this is a roleplay...so while realism in character ages is encouraged(19-25 for safety), please don't feel like you have to limit your character's work or experiences based on age alone. This is designed to be a fun, relaxed roleplay so please take a few liberties with your character in that respect. Anyway, that's all I've got. Looking forward to RPing with you all!
-Jacen

Actually, most businesses look for young faces for the marketing scene.

Young faces grow old, though, and it's hard to find adequate young people? I guess? don't quote me on this
But yes, Juju's said it all! n un

Ellis came to own the cake shop when he was 20 because it was a gift from his grandpa, who wanted Ellis to continue running the family cake-shop when Ellis' mother wouldn't. Ellis decided not to go to university, and run the cake shop instead, since he had far more interest, plus knowledge, in cakes. And it's only a little cake shop, not like the things you'd see on Cake Master. Also, I'm not sure how the system works in a America, but Ellis left 6th Form when he was 18, with 3 A levels (in Food Studies, Business Studies, and Chemistry).

That's good for Ellis, that's a very reasonable perspective.
Also, apologies for my inactivity. I was at a tournament all this weekend, but I am back now. I'll resume my regular postings and such this week. And as always, feel free to contact me!

Hon, I believe I already mentioned that this roleplay was dead. c':