PROJECT ➛ CRUSH [OOC]

T

Tsunni

Original poster
5A0aJ2B.png
ROLEPLAY THREAD HERE
❝ Tired of not being able to contact your fellow roleplayers? Lost without a plot to discuss? Well, it's your lucky day, because THE SIGNUPS AND PLOT DISCUSSION FORUM has got a plan for you!❞

Just an OOC for the roleplay PROJECT ➛ CRUSH. Feel free to chat in here! c:
by8P98i.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the OOC! This RP sounds really fun, hope my charrie gets accepted!

n un I've messaged you back with some changes, but everything else seems A-OK!

:) I've finished the edits now too, so I hope we get some more people interested soon!

I have no idea which character to use. I mean, none of my regulars even come close to fitting, but... new characters always sound so...iffy because I don't know them yet.

But getting used to a new character is like making a new friend! ;)

I'm sure you'll figure something out! n un

I know! I'm making her from scratch. Figured I'd start by answering the questions, and then I'd give her a name and age and such, something that fits her personality. And woow, do I love her already! SHE IS SOOO MUCH FUN!

YAY, a fun charrie! I hope our charries can get along well ^.^ Can I stroke her?

ehehehe. only if you don't mind her stroking you back. eheheheh

Sometimes. Shes on the list now, so you can go check her out.

*goes peeping* Oh wow, her name. I'm sorry, but I shall never be able to pronounce it!

And i've just realized i screwed up my grammar for the first 2 short answers >.<

Ah, just ignore the patronymic and her surname, and focus on her first name and the diminutive of it. You can call her Vera or Verushka, although I doubt anyone who isn't familiar with Russian nicknames would think to call her Verushka without being told to....

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Hmm....
*looks at amazing people*

Damn, I can't make up my mind; perhaps I'll see what you wonderful role players created, and then I'll think about it~!

EDIT: Oh, wow~!
I love your character, Murasaki-sama~!
She's so unique~!

Last edited:
Thank you Nue. I wanted to make her...different. booky, but not shy. confident, but not a tom boy, you know?

Thank you Nue. I wanted to make her...different. booky, but not shy. confident, but not a tom boy, you know?

Sure thing; I'm the same way in real life.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm glad to see that people have taken interest in this! :-)

Reactions: Nuein
It just occurred to me...How is one supposed to access rooms one, four, seven and ten? They don't connect to the hallway? I know you made the maps last night, soo..didn't expect them to be perfect. I like the mistake. its fun.

Ahaha, well, let's just pretend there's a great big hallway that connects everything? :'D
#noreally #imjustalazybut