Project 64: Gamers, Unite! (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm might have to do this... I need something light simple and stupid...

Haha well that's certainly this RP :3

Yeah hopefully I'll have the profile finished tonight, but my character is most likely Project 64's main video editor who doesn't quite get the same attention the others do, and has started considering leaving the group to do his own things. The fighting game enthusiast I was debating which fighting game character to use as his Game Mastery base...

Kim Kaphwan
Rock Howard
Ken Masters

I don't really want to use Ryu or Terry Bogard, I feel like they're too easy.

Image of Character:
guy-at-computer.jpg
latest
(Keeps the glasses on but otherwise dressed as Rock Howard)

Name: Terry Baldwin

Nickname: N/A

"Game Master" Title: The King of Fighters (Works too well dammit)

Chosen Game Mastery: King of Fighters

Preferred Weapon(s)/Power-Up(s): Sudden complete mastery of karate, able to focus chi into fire like attacks.

Sample Post: After a while the typing, the clicks, they all just slowly vanished into one big blur of nothingness. It was the life of an editor really, Terry was frighteningly used to it now. Staring at his large HDTV turned computer monitor. Watching as yet another video from a friend was getting put onto youtube. It was his life now, edit videos, work on websites and fan pages. He couldn't blame anyone for it, he took it all on himself.

As the others, led by Dylan himself, all began this whole Project 64 business. Terry was still holding out hope he could just finish college and get his degree in video production. Dylan though was anything but persistent, which is code for being really f—king annoying, in getting Terry to come on board the new project. Terry finally agreed, figuring it would help give him projects he could use for class credit... then the actual work started and Terry had to drop out. Yep, parents loved hearing about that one. “Yeah no mom and dad, I'm leaving college because Dylan, you know the guy I hang out with who you two hate with a burning passion because he gets me to do really stupid things for his amusement. Yeah he's having me drop out so I can edit youtube videos... why are you two crying?”
Still pay was good, and by now Terry knew he could start exploring other options. He had gotten to meet other youtubers at gaming conventions who were hoping he could come in and help them. Ones who wouldn't bring the level of work being with this rag tag group of friends was doing. It hurt considering telling him he wanted out, but by now the freedom outweighed the crap. As Terry watched the video finally upload, he sighed rubbing his eyes while moving his glasses up. “I need coffee...” He muttered to himself.
Other: A major fan of fighting games Terry has competed in fighting tournaments in the past until Project 64 started to take off. Though Terry does enjoy what he does he can't help but feel like the team's third wheel. As he barely gets the time to make his own videos and thus only has a quarter of the fan base the others do. So before the tournament was announced Terry began looking into leaving the group and either forming his own project or joining some others. He hasn't told them yet, but plans too once the tournament was over... at least that WAS the plan.

I didn't really get to show what Terry is like since with the sample post I wanted to focus more on his work and feelings about the group. In reality Terry is a bit goofy and lover of filthy humor.

Also, fav character is that guy from Don't Shit Your Pants

Okay its really Beat from Jet Set Radio.

So uh.... was it something I said that caused all this to suddenly stop or something else?

They probably couldn't handle the awesomeness of your Sneak King profile pic.

In all seriousness, how many people are still keeping an eye on this thread? Hoping it's not just me.

It lurks in the shadows, watching. It lurks in the cool night mist, waiting. It lurks among the night, waiting for the perfect moment...

It is me, lurking on this thread, waiting for it to start.

I was kind of waiting to see if anyone else joined but kind of went AWOL. I'll try to see how salvageable this is (we'll probably run it), but I might get a banner out just to try and grab interest.

Yeah I'm still here, no word on the profile sheet though sora...

What profile sheet? The character sheets that have been posted are all accepted. Did I not say that? Sorry if I didn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.