Prinxiety Rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He tangles a hand in Virgils hair, kissing him more

He groaned, melting into the kiss

He continues to kiss Virgil for a little while and pulls away after a bit "So.. hav I proven myself-"

"...mnh-...maybeee-"

He grins "Good-"

He closed his eyes "Remember to order pizza-..."

"Oh yeah- thanks cariño-" He smiles, pulling out his phone to order the pizza ((sorry for responding late im helping taylor do math))

Ah- Are you on a call with them or something?)) He grinned "No problem-"

its not letting me send links so look up "I asked AI to make me a music video..." It ia cool video-))

He leans on Virgils shoulder, ordering the pizza on doordash before tossing his phone somewhere on the bed and hugging Virgil

He purred, yawning "...mnhmmm-...gonna sleep-..."

He ruffles Virgils hair gently "You do that- I'll wake you up when food is here, kay?"

Reactions: Oliver
He nodded, closing his eyes as he relaxed into Roman

(you still awake?)

yea im still awake but im gonna go to bed cause im getting a headache from the bright even with my brightness low)) He just let Virgil rest and went on his phone while waiting for the pizza to arrive

He nuzzled into him

A little bit later he got a ding on his phone telling him the food was there and he maneuvered himself out from underneath Virgil and going to get it

He yawned, opening his eyes and blinking sleepily

He returns with the box of pizza not long after he left, sitting back down next to Virgil with it