• The damn government

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, guess that answers the question about Him :3

I'll cast a vote soon. So how are we gonna do this? 50/50 action/plot, 70% Plot and 30% Action, another ratio I didn't mention?

Alright, guess that answers the question about Him :3

I'll cast a vote soon. So how are we gonna do this? 50/50 action/plot, 70% Plot and 30% Action, another ratio I didn't mention?
I don't deal in ratio really, it will be well grounded and the plot will always be there. The events and some actions sparked by other rpers will serve the action up naturally.

Alight, just asking to get an idea of how its gonna be.

Also, how often is the Professor gonna be involved? Is he hospitalized or is he kept in his room/lab until a cure can be found?

Alight, just asking to get an idea of how its gonna be.

Also, how often is the Professor gonna be involved? Is he hospitalized or is he kept in his room/lab until a cure can be found?
Probably confined until something happens

Alright, sounds good.

And roughly how far into the future is this? In the show they were 5, so are we thinking 15-20 years?

I think I'll go with Mitch. A matured, grown up Mitch will be an interesting character, especially since he's best friends with Buttercup and went to school with them.

Reactions: Junnabee
Thanks to google, I now remember who Mitch was. For a second I thought he was a rowdy ruff boy, but I was like "Isn't it Butch, not Mitch?"

The Internet: helping you not look like a dumbass since the 90's when stuff actually started happening.

Reactions: Why Not?
Alright, sounds like fun.

If and when we get started please tag me!

tumblr_n08wjrR9Uy1s6294bo1_400.gif

Is up for grabs. I am under a lot of stress as of late and I do not think I can give you the dedication this RP truly deserves.
I apologize for the inconvenience everyone. I wish you well in this RP's endeavors! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.