• Sagittarius

• Capricorn

• Aquarius

• Pisces

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Libra here, 24th of September.

The fun thing is that my birthday on the first day of Libra, I was born pretty early in the morning so I could have been Virgo if I came a few hours earlier. Incidentally I was born six weeks to early so I could also had been a Scorpio.

Do I believe in star signs? Eh, not really, there's more than the time you were born that affects your personality.

Reactions: Fluffy
I'm an Aries, but in terms of my actual personality, my sign is useless. Aries are supposed to be loud, extroverted, and impulsive. Now, I'm not really one to judge my own personality, because I'm obviously biased, but that is really really not me.

So yeah, I don't believe in zodiac. For whatever reason, the rest of my family does. When my dad finds one of those zodiac advice columns, he'll make us all sit down while he reads them out to us. We've gotten into numerous fights because I was bored to death of some stranger telling me what I need to do this week and got up to leave. That pisses him off so bad.

Personally, I'm an MBTI person. The Forer Effect still comes into play a little bit, since no one of the sixteen personality types will ever fit you perfectly, but at least it's based off of something relatively concrete rather than what bunch of stars you were born under.

I'm a double metal sheepy.

Aries under Zodiac, Sheep under Chinese Zodiac, and apparently Metal because of the month? I think? can't remeber that. Also a fox in celtic zodiac. *Shruggish*

The Chinese zodiac has I believe 8 categories for each person, an animal and an element for year, month, hour, and minute that affects an individual's personality with the 5 elements and the 12 signs. I'm a dragon who ended up with overwhelming (5/8) Earth elements, which is bad. Ideally you have a balance, but if you have too many elements of one kind, the negative traits become more pronounced and health problems may manifest. The different animal signs also effect who you are as their presence adds traces of personality traits from that sign. An individual horoscope is way more detailed and involved than your primary sign and element, which honestly is a lot nicer than "hur, you will only have one of 12 personality templates." You see in Western zodiac.

It's much more detailed than the Western zodiac and way more complicated to explain, but after looking into it more, it becomes a little more clear why the Chinese take it so seriously and have a lot of superstition around it. It's still superstitious nonsense, but it's more fun.

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
The Chinese zodiac has I believe 8 categories for each person, an animal and an element for year, month, hour, and minute that affects an individual's personality with the 5 elements and the 12 signs. I'm a dragon who ended up with overwhelming (5/8) Earth elements, which is bad. Ideally you have a balance, but if you have too many elements of one kind, the negative traits become more pronounced and health problems may manifest. The different animal signs also effect who you are as their presence adds traces of personality traits from that sign. An individual horoscope is way more detailed and involved than your primary sign and element, which honestly is a lot nicer than "hur, you will only have one of 12 personality templates." You see in Western zodiac.

It's much more detailed than the Western zodiac and way more complicated to explain, but after looking into it more, it becomes a little more clear why the Chinese take it so seriously and have a lot of superstition around it. It's still superstitious nonsense, but it's more fun.
this information pleases me.

Reactions: Dervish
from_the_desk_of_cecil_baldwin_by_missbagel-d6g34pf.png

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy and Dervish
I'm a virgo.

I read my zodiac once and was all like "OH, MY GOD. THIS IS SO ME! IT'S SPOT ON!"

Then I realized I read the wrong one.

Capricorn, born December 24~ I don't really think horoscopes are all that, but they're fun to read.

I´m a Gemini and everything they say about us is right. I have more friends then I can manage, I get easily bored and I´ll not be pinned down and own by only one woman! :D

I´m a Gemini and everything they say about us is right. I have more friends then I can manage, I get easily bored and I´ll not be pinned down and own by only one woman! :D
I'm smack dab in the middle of the Gemini range and I'm pretty much the exact opposite of a Gemini.

People look way too much into what's described in a horoscope profile and then consciously try to draw a connection between what's described and their own personality.

Flooffy here is a Pisces. Like the rest of you, I'm part of the popular trend that doesn't think horoscopes are all that cool, but still sorta cool. :p

Always enjoyed reading them, and I find that the compatibility thing can be quite accurate at times. For the most part the description of this sign relates to me. Most of all, I like the symbol. :] One of my favorite coffee mugs had a Pisces picture on it, actually.

I'm a Leo, and I love reading what the zodiac thinks a Leo should be like. Some is relatable, but most is silly.

Reactions: Fluffy and Dervish
VIRGO IN THE HOUSE, BITCHES.

Virgo sun, Sagittarius Moon, Pisces Rising!

VIRGO IN THE HOUSE, BITCHES.

Virgo sun, Sagittarius Moon, Pisces Rising!
Virgo? I´m skeptical when in comes to this zodiac sign. A Virgo person makes me fussy and inflexible. Like catching a cold in a hot summer day, interfering with my everyday business of doing nothing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.