POTW: What's Your Zodiac Sign?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

DAT ZODIAC?

• Aries

• Taurus

• Gemini

• Cancer

• Leo

• Virgo

• Libra

• Scorpio

• Sagittarius

• Capricorn

• Aquarius

• Pisces

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy

The Demon King ~ He/They
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies. I can't promise much consistency due to my chaotic life.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superpowers, Drama. Also, romance is required with me because I will get bored without it.
zodiac-cupcakes.jpeg

An overdone topic, but Fluffy is feeling crappy and this is still fun to discuss, so blah. Anyway. Whether or not you're a believer of these symbols and what they mean, cast your vote so we can see how many of each are on Iwaku. :]

Talk more about this if you want to. Are there people you don't get along with who happen to have a sign yours isn't compatible with? How about people you do get along with? Do you agree with what your symbol says about you, or do you identify better with a different one? Y'know, stuff like that.

If you wanna learn more about this stuff, check out Cafe Astrology. If you don't like that, then do a Google search I guess. >:[

Aquarius, but because all the constellations are a month off, technically Capricorn.

Reactions: Fluffy
I think astrology is a load of silly nonsense, just the Forer/Barnum effect at work, but I'm fine with it because it's not harmful silly nonsense. :P

Also I'm a Gemini, for whatever that's worth, born June 2nd.

I'm a cancer. I never really liked it cause it sounds and is spelled like a certain illness. Besides, my sign is a lobster/crab which is food, and I don't like the thought of me being food.

Just my logic. The last part is mostly birthed from my Lunar sign, which is a pig. Wasn't very happy about that one either. >_>

Otherwise, I don't give much thought to zodiacs. Wouldn't know any of my friends zodiacs if they didn't tell me so themselves and kept reminding me of it. It is confusing anyway, because it doesn't start on the first day of the month and ends on the last day of it. I can barely remember birthdays, so not going to try and memorise zodiacs. I do like to go out star gazing though, but zodiacs? No.

I'm a Pisces born March 2nd ^_^ I find astrology interesting but I don't really put much stock into it. It can be a bit shocking if it just so happens to be true O_O I was supposed to be born on June 2nd which would've made me a Gemini O.o

Leo ftw.

While zodiac signs are kind of silly, if you look at them really closely, they're a lot of fun. The zodiac sign posts on tumblr are most amusing, too.

Libra here.

I share the same sentiments on the zodiac signs as a load of nonsense, however they're entertaining nonetheless.

For the record I hate the birthstone color of Libra.

Sagittarius.

Dinosaur_Zodiac_by_IsisMasshiro.jpg

Zodiac signs are only fun with dinosaurs.

Imma dilophosaurs/ Gemini. The rest of you guys suck and should go home and feel bad that you don't get to murder eat Wayne Knight.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy and Mu
I like Zodiac signs because it is yet another tool for me to segregate myself from others for no reason.

Also, LEO MASTER RACE.

March 4th = Pisces

I don't really put much thought into it though.
It's basically superstition, I prefer going with Science & History.

Libra here.

I share the same sentiments on the zodiac signs as a load of nonsense, however they're entertaining nonetheless.

For the record I hate the birthstone color of Libra.
Are you kidding? Opals are gorgeous!

Libra here as well. Not that I think it means much.

I don't believe in astrology. It's all repeated advice among the signs. But...I'm a Taurus. April 26!

I'm a double metal sheepy.

Aries under Zodiac, Sheep under Chinese Zodiac, and apparently Metal because of the month? I think? can't remeber that. Also a fox in celtic zodiac. *Shruggish*

Status
Not open for further replies.