POTW: Villainous

What gender do you find yourself making your villains?

• Total voters
You know, now that I think about it...I've always done males as my villains, and I never thought about it. But in all honesty, I think my reasoning behind it is female villains are usually harder to play. The reason I say this is because women tend to be colder and a lot less...reasonable. Women that went into the evil mindset willingly usually have little compassion at all, and to play that as a compassionate person is hard for me. I have to be in the mood for it. So men are easier to understand...it's easier to get into the mind of a man than it is to get into that of a woman (even if I'm one, myself). So males are usually what end up being my villain box, no matter how minuscule that box may be. XD

I mostly have women characters so Mine are usually women. Plus women can be very manipulative and evil. I only have 2 real male characters and one is a coward while the other is a follower.

My villains are badass, female, male, or ... thing.

Depends on my mood and the kind of character I can see myself playing as in a certain roleplay.

I have played insane, batshit crazy chikas.

and I have played smooth-ass, dapper gentlemen who turn out to be criminals, and serial killers.

Yes,
Staci-chan can play convincing killers in roleplay.

Who woulda thunk it.
i can because more than offten the real life insane killers are sweet people who you wouldnt think where killers ^_^
thats how they get you into their web of death, so i am onto you i know you plan on killing all of us