Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
A few days the topic came up about where most members lived and whatnot. Iwaku has a pretty large international community, so I thought this week's poll of finding out where everyone is would be super fun!

Don't forget to post and tell us about your country or state! >:3

IN YOUR PANTS...
No, I'm in Europe... Sweden... or am I? x3

Btw. ... why does England has its own alternative on Europe? xD So unfair xD If it's because they speak English shouldn't it be the united kingdom instead? x3

It's because I'm DUMB and forgot Scotland and Ireland!

I am a proud resident of Europe. Eastern Europe to be specific, but I guess Europe is specific enough.

North America, boring and unoriginal!
That's okay, though, we have it pretty good here. But we all know I'm real jealous of others being unique and interesting, so I'm trying to abduct some of our far-flung members from other countries and continents and drag them to the US.
It's what I do.

I live tucked off to the side of the mountains, with glorious snow...

Are you living in (or from, for that matter) Minnesota? Michigan? Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, and even Wisconsin?

TEAM MIDWESTSIDE!

I'm in America. As Kitti said, "Boring and unoriginal!" I couldn't agree more. I'm in the east coast now, but there are few states I've not driven through, and even fewer that I haven't flown over. I've lived in a lot too, but as soon as I can, I'm traveling out of country, oh yes. xD

I chose North America AND Caribbean, because Bermuda is politically grouped with the Caribbean, but is geographically closer to the US than Middle America. So yeah.

WOOOO CANADA! :D

-reads that she had the option to vote for 'In Your Pants' but is too late and already voted-

GODDAMMIT! D:< MY NATION NEEDS ME!!! >:[

Also, the US is winning....COME ON PEOPLE OF OTHER CONTINENTS DESTROY THE US OF A! >:D

I'm all Canadian~ :D

I live in the city where is can be sunny and warm one day, then freaking blizzard so bad you can't see 3 feet in front of you the next.

:D

Canada. It likes surprises.

I live in the Land of the Fat and the Home of the Even Fatter.

I'm in... Ohio/Indiana/Iwakuland.

Because for some reason I can live in all three places at any given moment.

Although, I'm on here so much it may as well be my home.

I put 'On Iwaku' cause this is where I do my best living.

But I wanted to put 'In your pants' : ) Cause being in pants is always fun.

Boring old America, Texas.
But I was born in Brazil, Africa. x3

I live in my boyfriend's pants. ;)
And on Iwaku, for that is where most my time is spent. xD

jovi lived in ohio/indiana land?

I used to live ohio land close to michigan/indiana land : D

now i'm further east

I live somewhere, but not nowhere. That is all.

Brazil is in Africa and Iceland is not a part of Europe? Damn, you learn something new every day...