POTW: Geography

Where do YOU live?

• Total voters
Im from Bulgaria :P Thats in Europe if you havent heard of Bulgaria before :P Small country, but mine country :3

I live specifically in Diana's pants, specifically her pocket... thats where i rented the place... thinking about making a summer home in her shirt pocket.... it'll make a great view.

Yep, America. The most boring place in the world. Where nothing of note happens.
I liked it better in Okinawa, Japan. That's where its at. But as soon as possible, I will be traveling around Europe, starting with England.

Relocation Master here so I have had many different addresses over the years yes its very true. Ive covered the map, but I live on Iwaku and plop down under the same sun and moon as all of you. Thats good enough yes?

Oh ok fine. I live in the insanity that is called Houston, Texas.

America, where culture goes to die. Specifically New York, and not the city, one of those dinky little towns no one's heard of or cares about.

I'm one of those rare Swedish peopleXD

Swedes on iwaku are an endangered specie x3 haha Before there were four but now we're only two? xD (As far as I know). We must secure the Swedes on iwaku and get more Swedes before we become extinct. x3

We can try but roleplaying Swedes seems to come far and few betweenXD

I am pretty sure I am the rarest specie around here (... which is sad D:< or I'm just that inept that I can't find a single rper from my country xD) Anyway, I am from South Europe, Serbia to be exact :) And there, I have to spend hours and hours explaining to people what roleplaying is, over and over again until they say they aren't interested -3- ... -.-