1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Potatoes and Fucking Molasses, OVTGW Inspired Story

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SweetPrince, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyo~ I'm Mad Magus, Doomy Prince, and whatever else you've seen as my username

I'm currently looking for someone to write a wonderful 1x1 with me, may be romantic, may be platonic, may be neither (in a way), it may get sexual, it may not. It all really depends. But! It's going to be a slightly darker, maybe sexier, version of the Cartoon Network Original "Over The Garden Wall." A story about two bros who find themselves lost in a purgatory-esque world and trying to find their way back home~

I'd like to do some story discussion on how they got to such a place, what they need to do to get out, how much they know, a protagonist, and etc. You could come up with some shit to talk about too I'm pretty sure~

I'd like to have a very dynamic relationship with whoever I'm writing with, so I expect a lot of OOC talk.

I expect at least two paragraphs per post, more than adequate syntax (if you don't know what that means this is not for you). Posting speed is probably 1-3 times per week when it's slow, and 1-3 times a day when it's fast. If there are interacting I could see why a reply might be smaller, even a single paragraph, but try your best to make it as long as possible.

Please PM me after bumping the thread for me, I'm only taking 1-3 people at a time as I'm a little busy.

2. Are you still accepting partners for this?

3. I see no bumps on the thread so that means nobody has PMd me about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.