Potatoes and Fucking Molasses, OVTGW Inspired Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MagusOfTheScales

Original poster
Heyo~ I'm Mad Magus, Doomy Prince, and whatever else you've seen as my username

I'm currently looking for someone to write a wonderful 1x1 with me, may be romantic, may be platonic, may be neither (in a way), it may get sexual, it may not. It all really depends. But! It's going to be a slightly darker, maybe sexier, version of the Cartoon Network Original "Over The Garden Wall." A story about two bros who find themselves lost in a purgatory-esque world and trying to find their way back home~

I'd like to do some story discussion on how they got to such a place, what they need to do to get out, how much they know, a protagonist, and etc. You could come up with some shit to talk about too I'm pretty sure~

I'd like to have a very dynamic relationship with whoever I'm writing with, so I expect a lot of OOC talk.

I expect at least two paragraphs per post, more than adequate syntax (if you don't know what that means this is not for you). Posting speed is probably 1-3 times per week when it's slow, and 1-3 times a day when it's fast. If there are interacting I could see why a reply might be smaller, even a single paragraph, but try your best to make it as long as possible.

Please PM me after bumping the thread for me, I'm only taking 1-3 people at a time as I'm a little busy.

Are you still accepting partners for this?

I see no bumps on the thread so that means nobody has PMd me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.