Posting RP?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nahellion

Hellhound of Iwaku
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
Ok this will be confusing so hear me out.

I know I can post rps in the One x One, but can I just post the idea, story, and profile layout on it? Or do I only post the RP if I already have a partner doing the RP with me?

I ask because I got so many RP ideas that I just want to post the story, rules, and profile layout and have it be a 'first come, first serve' thing, rather than asking random people to RP with me (I know some people are ok doing that, but I am not ><')

I don't know about the 1x1s, but there's a section in the Group RP area for jump-ins if you'd like to try that out? Just choose the title prefix 'Bio and Jump-in' when you make the in-character (or OOC) thread.

I don't know about the 1x1s, but there's a section in the Group RP area for jump-ins if you'd like to try that out? Just choose the title prefix 'Bio and Jump-in' when you make the in-character (or OOC) thread.
I know Group Rps you can do that. But I always prefer doing 1 x 1's since it's easier to maintain (my exceptions is the multi-crossover RP that I am interested in)

So that's why I ask if it's ok to just 'Post the story' and wait for whoever wants to join the 1 x 1.

I believe that's what the "first response" prefix in the 1x1 section is for. Whoever replies first becomes your partner for that RP.

I believe that's what the "first response" prefix in the 1x1 section is for. Whoever replies first becomes your partner for that RP.
Ok, so I can just post the story. Thanks (And if I can't, I'll probably get someone let me know).

Status
Not open for further replies.