Post a picture of your inner self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyd Jhesus

Sinless Sinner
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
The rules, Post a picture of what your preceave or what you inner self is or what you think it is.

Jesus+Batman=BatJesus=ME!

finding-nemo1Shark.jpg

Joking... I do think, 'symbollically' seen my inner self is more:

a-light-in-the-darkness.jpg

I suppose it has to do that people often don't know what I'm thinking and or unabe to understand what I'm thinking. So a dark room where they have to search for a light to 'lit up' the room to see (understand).

finding-nemo1Shark.jpg

Joking... I do think, 'symbollically' seen my inner self is more:

a-light-in-the-darkness.jpg

I suppose it has to do that people often don't know what I'm thinking and or unabe to understand what I'm thinking. So a dark room where they have to search for a light to 'lit up' the room to see (understand).

Bro...Deep.

In a more serious state then, I see my self as a intelligent person playing a Fool. The best part is when a person who think you are dumb realize how smart you really are. I love to see there eyes open up when i speak about Religion, History, polictics and science. They be like "This nigga just mind fuck me, Why don't you get A's?" "Because, I don't like work, i procastrinate (I got frankistien in my book bag but only plans to read it when i don't want to deal with a teacher) and i'm a day dreamer."

images

The inner me is a stylish panda bear who rides a velociraptor, who rides a shark.

tumblr_mjb936WNNp1rn8kt7o1_1280.jpg

er.jpg

Taken from my current favorite anime, SAO. Asuna is the supporting character; sweet and caring to a fault, friendly and kind to most everyone, likely to get emotionally involved, and often the cliched damsel in distress. But mess with someone she loves, and she'll f*** your shit up.​

Reactions: 2 people
When people are rude, I'm placid on the outside, but TOOOOTALLY doing this on the inside:

However, most of the time I feel like this on the inside:

I LOVE TOAST.

There are a couple I think would fit me.
1011386_582738945082064_859933391_n.jpg

OR
2012-04-14-491470.jpeg

(Idc if I'm not female, these pictures I still pick.) In a way, these represent how my mind works, and how I am on the inside. Every thought acts as a journey as I follow the path of discovering myself and observe the world around me. My emotions act as the wind as I glide across the skies and just watch things unfold. I take this journey alone, waiting for the right place to leave my heart and mind.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Uh.
This is hard.

I'd say some times I'm any of these emotions through this kitten:

tumblr_mapd7e86rw1qfhbc2o3_1280.jpg tumblr_mapd7e86rw1qfhbc2o4_1280.jpg tumblr_mapd7e86rw1qfhbc2o5_1280.jpg

And an overall figurehead for me, according to Ror-senpai, is a rainicorn:

606821_13899322_b.jpg

make of that what you will.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Probably this. Cold.
abc5efbd22b98378309b8f06ba5d13a4.jpg

Though I feel like this.
40be2fdcfc9ea91fac2739e808d8cefb.jpg

Shhhh. I'm Draco Malfoy and I don't like you.

Reactions: Fijoli
l_ac698a84790e84879f4271e245642c9a_zps9e52b1bf.jpg

I feel this is my inner-self because I'm always considered the good, quiet, kind, studious, nice, girly girl who if faced with a problem would try to talk it out with nice, peaceful words but in reality, I'm a rebel in disguise. I like to party, play pranks, play video games, sarcastic sometimes, in fact, I like doing everything that my brothers do. And if someone is messing with me and clearly deserves a punch in the face, then that is what would probably happen. xD But I like that at first impression, I seem nice because I love the way they react when they notice that I'm not what I seem to be.

Reactions: 2 people
RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg

I feel like The Fool of the Major Arcana in Tarot Divinations (I do not believe in Tarot for divination, but I've read on it out of curiosity I have always wanted to purchase a tarot set for tarocchi, though. :/ )

It is said that he is the depiction of a spirit in search of experience. To his back, the sun shines as a sign of wisdom, like mad genius type wisdom. I'm not saying that I'm smart or wise or insane (well, maybe a little), but that what I know comes from unorthodox methods, from eclectic sources, and from happenstance. He appreciates true beauty, to a fault and walks onward, blissful and at awe at it's beauty--and unwary of what lies ahead.

In his search for experience, he carries in his belongings only what he needs. However, in his search for experience, sometimes things don't go as expected.

He is often depicted nearing the cliff, a The dog at his heels represents, some say, his animalistic desires and others say the call of the "real world," beckoning him away from a cliff. I feel like I'm sometimes so idealistic, that the real world comes in to call my name in the most drastic way possible.

The number it is assigned is 0 (zero), XXII (22), or is unassigned. Most commonly it is assigned zero or nothing. Zero is both the beginning (of counting) and the end. It represents nothing, yet that nothing, when written with another something, creates a GREATER something. (1 written with 0 do not make 1, but 10.) Zero added with a number is the number itself. Zero times another number is zero. It is both great and negligible. Creates impact or means nothing.

It is said that this card it both the beginning of a journey and its ending. It shows opposition with the unknown. Conflicting opinions, confronting fears, taking risks.

I think this is who I am.

I am truly somebody in this world. In this world with so many people, I'm really nobody. I journey for the sake of journeying itself. In fact, within the Catholic Church I have christened myself as "Solomon" for the wisest king. Each thing I learn, it is the beginning of what I know. Each thing I teach, it is the ending of my time to learn, but the beginning to impart my knowledge. In this neverending cycle I begin and I end. I fail and I succeed. My fantasies are never going to be reality, but I can form my realities by acting upon my fantasies. The world calls me back and I succeed. I resist the world and I fail. I resist the world and then success, and the world fails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.