Status
Not open for further replies.
My final form:

Attachments

• the_gorilla_toad_of_the_black_lagoon_by_thesadpencil-d54r7kw.jpg
    the_gorilla_toad_of_the_black_lagoon_by_thesadpencil-d54r7kw.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Saint Tribs
Luke's Inner Self: I chose my own form from an anime pic that is on the internet. ^'^ We IS' r all the gender of the current live n I'm talking to all of yours, with Mister Hazama n friends.

inner-self-e1390796481433.jpg

I don't maintain alliances well...

multiple_personalities_by_paigeypoo243-d3jqd6s.jpg

Artist found here.

There are those rare times where I feel like this is me
alone-in-a-crowd.jpg

Someone who's just alone in a crowd full of people. But maybe just about everyone feels like this at some point in their life? Maybe. I don't know. Not like I can read minds.

Or can I? Maybe.. No.. I wish..

However, most of the time I would say I'm this
Valentine-Maze-e1358144035276-420x340.gif

A person full of twists, turns and mysteries, but always full of love to give.

My outer appearance is much different than how I view myself on the inside. If I was able to have my inner appearance be my outer appearance as well, I would be so happy. And as for my personality, or should I say how my mind works, my avatar would be one of the best representations. And by that i mean that I could be either of the beings that are kissing. I could be the seemingly gentle female that is willing to do all she can to protect herself as well as anyone she cares about. Yet I am also the other with the fangs and the blood all about their mouth. I am not afraid to get blood on my hands and do what I need to do in order to survive. I am capable of being one of the nicest individuals, or being one of the darkest. My thoughts are generally filled with blood and sex; hence why i say my avatar is best for the mind-set.

This is my inner appearance : click here

My outer appearance is an onion that peals itself when you are looking, it never stops.
My inner mind is probably the culprit xD
"Eyes dart around in their sockets"
"I observe, I understand"
"I want to experience, I want to learn, I want to know"
"I am Alive! I am Immortal! I bring the fray"
"This will turn out badly, I'll have no part in it"
"I will amuse myself with the time I fill with stories"
"Wahahahahahaha"
"Crystallizing idea, creating frame and setting, building story, initiating story sequence"
Anyone up for a story ?

Abstract-Background-wallpaper.jpg

inner_self_by_silverwolfieshizuma-d70brhu.jpg

I kinda don't know how I am. I live to different rules because of my religion. All I can do is look in a mirror and wonder who am i?

Reactions: Kyd Jhesus
aslan%20lion%201440x1280-842.jpg

I'm a fucking lion!!

Seriously though, it's already been determined that of all the animals on the planet, I am most like the lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.