All right then.~ :'D I like these ideas so far.~ This is really gonna take a group to plan the new region thing, though. Cause thinking up Elite four people/gym leaders/a villain team name...That's gonna be hard D:

Burakumin for the region and arakumi for the bad guys team. Burakumin is a small society in Japan and arakumi means evil or evil spirit. I was hoping the bad guys would be really bad, with bad intentions, unlike team plasma who's good with good intentions.

Ahh I see :'o We need a main purpose though...They can be evil, but for what reason...

Maybe... They don't really like Pokemon? Or... They could be like "Humans are way superior, we should enslave Pokemon", so they run like a Pokemon enslavement camp of some sort...

Ooh. They could be trying to draw the power of white kyurem and black kyurem to cover the word in ice and control all power plants. We could all just be trying to get 16 badges (a twist, there are 16 gyms in the single region) and me and clockwork could be twins(red snow is my influence on that) and we could be doubles partners.

Oooh :'o -likes the idea of the kyurem power zapping.- And the 16 gym leaders seems like a fun idea :'D

16? ^^; Too much~ Maybe... 10 or 12 at least~

What are Kyurem's? T^T *feels out of some sort of loop*

:U Ok

And Kyurem's are the legendaries...They were in Black and White, but their gonna be more predominant in Black/White 2

How bout we start out with 6 and we're trying to get the other 10. I want to use my team from my white game.

Well... Alright, I guess we can do sixteen

Ah, alright, I got it ^^

How many are going to be in the group? We could also start off in the middle of the battle for the sixth gym badge.

Well, as many people as want to join. We need people to play all those gym leaders...

And I wanted to follow the trainers through their whole journey.

I can be willing to double on gym leader and trainer at one point o3o That is, if gym leader positions aren't filled up too quickly

Well, I could triple as your twin, a gym leader, and the 4th elite four. And we don't need to have everyplace filled. We could encounter the gym leaders and double. Also we should keep it small, cause the jump in would be huge.

Yeah, I was thinking most of us could double up... Maybe even triple (for a few of us). Like Elite 4+A Gym Leader+A trainer. I dunno...

If this gets to be too big, I may not be able to participate, after all. I have lots going on in real life, so I'm only able to keep up with small games. c__c

The jump in should get big. The group should be smaller. But its up to clockwork. This wasn't my idea.

Well, the jump-in was going to be like a free-roam of sorts in Kanto and the group was supposed to be a new region/new bad guys and have the good ol' 8 gym leaders ^^