Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate fairy type. It disrupts what I already know of Pokemon OTL

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
you and me...wait, did you mean the pixelated Game boy colored one?? Pokemon yellow?

I played pokemon on Gameboy original. XD

wait wait wait, why does someone have Arceus?! I just looked back to see other CS' and I saw someone with a team of mostly legendaries...Hwat...

Last edited:
@Kigarra Yeah, someone does. Remember though! Any Pokemon can be caught in this region! Also, any can die. Truthfully, if this is open till its end, hopefully. Many rare and lengendaries will pop up, maybe you will get one!

Ehhhh.....but like, having someone right on the bat have legendaries...like, more than 1 legendary? That seems overpowered...I think I'm gonna bow out of this rp actually. I don't think this is really for me.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Ehhhh.....but like, having someone right on the bat have legendaries...like, more than 1 legendary? That seems overpowered...I think I'm gonna bow out of this rp actually. I don't think this is really for me.

What? Why? Also, truthfully ita not, if i think he gets to op ill call him on it

Well, it just doesn't feel very equal

Well, it just doesn't feel very equal

How about i ask him use two different pokemon? I will not make him get rid of them, thats not fair, but i will ask them be put away, i also can not tell him to NOT use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not being ACTIVE I had a couple of things to do like constant shoveling.... It was rather annoying.

@TheLotusDragon That's fine, a wild pokemon horde have appeared from a nearby Forest entrance, and a charzired have turned rather nasty....

@Kigarra is that good?

Nnn....I guess I'll stick around a bit longer....

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Name: Jasper Wulff
Home region: Unova
Appearance: Same as picture but wears Blue Denim jacket, White shirt and Blue Jeans
Pokemon: Tropius, Genninja, and Rapidash
Age when trainer started pokemon joinery: 16 (Mom didn't want him to go)
Reasons for going to new regain: By his father, He decied he need to leave Unova and see there world. He's been traveling unova to master cooking and collect badges. He has 3 badges.
Name of professor: Prof. Clancy Wulff

Name of pokemon: Rapidash (Shinny)
Nickname: Nike
Appearance:
rsz_blue_rapi.png

Moves: Flame Thrower, Fire Blitz, Charm, Drill Attack and Strength
Nature: Modest

Name of pokemon: Tropius
Nickname: Aja
Appearance:

Moves: Hyper beam, Sunny Day, Synthesis, Hurricane and Aerial Ace
Nature: Bold

Name of pokemon: Greninja
Nickname: Poseidon
Appearance:

Moves: Water Shuriken, Surf, Aqua Jet, Ice beam, Hyper Punch
Nature: Quiet

Last edited:

Name: Jasper Wulff
Home region: Unova
Appearance: Same as picture but wears Blue Denim jacket, White shirt and Blue Jeans
Pokemon: Venusaur, Genninja and Zoroark
Age when trainer started pokemon joinery: 16 (Mom didn't want him to go)
Reasons for going to new regain: By his father, He decied he need to leave Unova and see there world. He's been traveling unova to master cooking and collect badges. He has 3 badges.
Name of professor: Prof. Clancy Wulff

Sounds cool! All you got left is the pokemon character sheets and you're in.

@Kigarra When and if you quit, please tell me before hand, so i can kill off you're character.

Status
Not open for further replies.