Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raitoningu even they can die. So if you want you can have them. Pokemon character sheets would have to be made though.

Ill catch them at some point then. Its just that when Xerneas dies, it restores life to 1000 other pokemon, and when Arceus dies, well the universe would probably collapse. I took Yveltal because A: it's amazing, B: If it gets close to death, it kills 1000 other pokemon to restore itself, which I thought could be fun.

Wait what since when can we have 5 moves? Im updating my app then :P

@Chibichan There are no buildings lol. Only offical "town" is Transport flamold, and that isn't even a town, just a place full of tents and such.

Don't mind her, she's only good for gym battles and she's useless without Ama. Her strength is in her items.

I'm confused, are we allowed to have 5 moves? Because if we are, I'm editing my pokemon chara sheet. LOL

are we, @Rainbowwave ?

Reactions: 2 people
what are talking about Mie? you don't need to worry, let me edit it. LOL.

just figure out which moves are good. OTL, do you need the pokemon weakness chart thing? I'll post it here if you want.

It says on the first page of this we can have 5 moves if that helps. Also, Bulbapedia is really good for finding moves your pokemon can use. If you search your pokemon on it, it will tell you all moves it can learn by leveling up and by TM/HM

Yeah, but you have to take in which moves complement each other, which moves will be most powerful depending on the base stats, whether your pokemon is a lead or backup pokemon... For example, while Mega-Absol would be a rather powerful threat on it's own, it is of much more use when it's move-pool contains protect instead of something offensive, as it is effectively what you use to disable someone's strategy, given it is the only pokemon with Magic Bounce that still has a high enough ATK and SP.ATK to do enough damage back.

Bulbapedia and Megu is my lifeline for this. Can I stay with 4 cuz i'm really just support.

-shrugs- im jut doing mine how I play the actual game

Lol I'm the same as Chibichan. All the pokemon i've described on my app are my actual team, except for the gardevoir, which im still looking for a shiny of. Also except for the fifth move too.

I wish I had a mew. PokeBank needs to hurry and come back

here @Lorchenne the chart thing. :) and updated your pokemon sheet too. please look up the moves. LOL

typechart.png

dead useful.

and I use pokemondb, they give such concise answers. LOL :) Mega Absol is so pretty but a completely underrated mega evolution. still pretty useless. But still my favourite pokemon. LOL

huh. I thought she meant for hers. Oh well, edited it out anyway. I have both Charizard and Snorlax but it's First gen, so the moves I had with them was first gen. I update them with gen 6, to keep up with everyone else. LOL Absol in my gen 3 had gen 3 moves, again, updated.

lol mew. haha the only legendary I really want is the one from Johto, cuz they're super cool. xDDD and the three birds, and they're an in game catch. so yay me!

Reactions: 2 people
never mind, because I also don't remember what I meant. Oh well... :P

does the chart help?

A lot. Everything makes perfect sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.