Pokemon ocxcc double

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

luxrayblues

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
EST
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. Primarily Nonbinary
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fandom, modern fantasy, sci-fi, etc.
Hey there I'm tea!
28, they/them, est time

I had a lot come up in life and apologize to anyone i fell off from :c im more than happy to pick back up where we left off of you're interested just poke me!
I just moved and am still getting situwted and unpaxking so it may be a little rocky until settled and then i will be back to normal!

Lazy lit / whatever keeps things moving. Anywhere from 2 paras to 5 paras is my usual, however I am able and will do bigger posta at times! Im usually on my phone so longer posts are difficult

Nsfw friendly - gore, sex (fade to black, Explicit detail, wtvr you want) dark themes, etc. I dont have too many triggers or wont do"s

I love ooc and would prefer someone who is chill and likes to talk esp to gush about pokemon!

I dont believe kn cringe/mary sue/wtvr so long as you dont try to control my character or shoot down my silly ideas, we're gonna be just fine!

I'm an artist and will sometimes draw for both of us!

im happy to do our ocs in the same universe/they can know each other and interact or they can be totally separate!

I am looking for a pokemon rp specifically I'd like my character with James! Which i have my own HCs for! Which i will ofc explain!

I am decently versed in most of the games!
Sun/moon, black/white, and arceus I didnt get that far in, however ive been planning to continue playing arceus.

I am most well versed in anything with Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Galar**, Paldea*
Kanto(anipoke), Galar and Paldea I'm best at!

Im also open to doing OCxOC for you if that's what you want. Plus if you wanted to do an original setting/region on your end, that's cool too!!!

Discord server is preferred for rp but id also be cool with a thread here

I cant think of what else, but feel free to hmu!

Also if we hit it off, im always down for multiple rps/switching fandoms etc!

I am also happy to do something original with you for your half if you can do my half~

Last edited:
Please come be insane over pkmn with me aaa