Pokemon Gijinka Romance?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MIIDD

Keeping it Clean
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
10pm-5am EST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Horror, uhhh...
I have a severe craving for an equal parts Action and Romance RP. Specifically I want to do a Pokemon Gijinka RP. I welcome any and all ideas pertaining to this.

Here are a few things to know about what I'm looking for:

- I'm looking for a female partner. I pretty much always play males, and I keep my characters heterosexual.
- I like to work together with my partner. I ain't got a clue as to what I want for a plot right now, so I'm counting on some teamwork!
- I like characters to have love and care put into them. Take the time to write a nice description for me, pretty please!
- If you think this is a good idea, please take the time to read my Profile Information beforehand. Some people may find my attitude abrasive, and I'm okay with that. Just please don't be mean. I'm a sensitive soul...
- Sometimes, I'm a grammar nazi. I can deal with some things, but if you don't use consistent punctuation and proper word usage, I won't be pleased.
- I think I mentioned it in my Profile Info, but I write at least four lines (a small paragraph) minimum, and I expect the same of my partner.
- I play tennis with opinions, not volleyball. I pass 'em back and forth, not spike them to the dirt and laugh at your face. Big BIG difference there. :P
- I won't respond to more than one person at a time. I don't have room for more than one more RP(s) in my schedule, so please don't take offense if I don't message you.
- Lastly, I only work in OCs. Characters, locations, and events from canonical universes don't settle well with me, so we will be making a toootally original everything. On a side note, I can be pretty darn flexible, so don't be afraid to ask something!

As I said above, I want to discuss plot with my partner, so if you are an "agrees with what I want" person, we won't be too compatible. I want someone who has ideas, or is willing to think some up, because I'm clueless right now. I will ask many questions, and I will expect to receive some as well. So keep that in mind. ;)

Last edited:
This sounds like it has potential. I would be willing to do a Pokemon one with you, if you're still looking.

Well, it looks like you already have someone looking, however if you would still like another one I could do either pokemon or the gijinkas. I never really played too much of Halo.

Thank you both for your interest, but I am afraid to say that the Pokemon plot has been recently snatched up. I will edit/have edited the post as a result. Sorry for wasting your time. :'(

Made some changes to my request...

Bah, I've been ditched once more... So I guess I'm still open for this.