Pokémon Burst Warriors [Setup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done some more editing to my character, but it's not quite done yet. Still have a couple areas to fill out.

The Human:

Carbink.full.1707999.jpg
Name: Crystal Coalle

About: Crystal Coalle came from the mountains, and her family was poor as well. She was unable to attend school, thus lead to her poor knowledge.

Strength's: Fast on her feet, and a heavy hitter. This girl is hyper active, and will leave you spinning with just her words and her speed. A little cutie as well, able to get what she usually wants just by asking.

Weaknesses: Her luck is horrible, and her endurance as well, not to mention her intellect. She is about as dumb as a rock, and she can't get hit and expect not to fall over, despite being a 'rock type'. Although, it's an exaggeration to say her luck is horrible, but more like it doesn't seem to like her too often. She doesn't get lucky in the slightest. Her attention span isn't the best either, and she isn't much of a tactician of the sorts.

-Stats- (Freely assign 10 points)
Strength: 4
Endurance: 0
Charm: 2
Intelligence: 0
Agility: 4
Luck: 0

The Pokémon:
Diancie.full.1795363.jpg
tumblr_nee6eojgGj1tvr41fo1_1280.jpg

Name: Dia
Species: Diancie (Dee-on-see)
Ability: Clear body (Mega: Magic Bounce)

Personality: Diancie is just about as cheery and carefree as it's human. However, Dance is also protective, strong, and intelligent. It acts as a motherly figure towards Crystal, who seems to always have her head up in the clouds. Regardless, Dia loves Crystal deeply, and will not hesitate to have a diamond broken in the process of protecting Crystal; though Dia will probably whine until she makes a diamond herself to replace the last one.

About: Diance had found Crystal while she was wandering around in a cave, and had somehow wounded up lost in the process. Diance helped her out when she was attacked by a group of Carbink, and Crystal began going back into the cave to meet Diance. The pokemon eventually came to like the trainer's company, and started travelling together once she became 10 years old. At this point, they have known each other for about 11-12 years.

Move-set:
- Moon Blast
- Diamond Storm
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge

-Stats- (Freely assign 10 points)
Strength: 5
Perception: 4
Endurance: 1
Agility: 0
Luck: 0

The Burst Warrior:
pokexy_diancie01_by_mono_land-d7w2yvt.jpg
tumblr_nbbs0y9noE1tt1lhho1_500.jpg

Name: Crystal Dia

Any changes: Crystal seems to inherit Dia's overprotective nature, along with the intelligence and she appears to talk much more maturely.

(- Total Stats: )
Calculate a bit: P=Pokémon, H=Human

(P)Strength: 4
(P)Perception: 4
(P+H)Endurance: 1
(H)Charm: 2
(H)Intelligence: 0
(P or H) Agility: 4
(P or H) Luck: 0

Last edited by a moderator:
Daince^^ cool, sound good to me really. I'm ready to welcome you when your ready.

Might skip the stats thought, don't think anyone want them anyway.

@CynderTheDragoness If you feel done your accepted =)

@Iatos

Though, if you look carefully, the human looks like a Carbink. I didn't mean for that to happen, but I thought it would be fun :P

Reactions: Rilette
Status
Not open for further replies.