Pokemon Adventure

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshenAngel

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
"Alright everyone! It's time for lunch!" Samantha Checkard was a bit new to the Johto region, though she and her team were no strangers to adventure. Unfortunately, they were strangers to the fact that the bug pokemon in Ilex forest were known to steal food from unwary travelers who happened to stop for lunch in the shade of the trees. A group of ariados snuck up on them while they were eating and used stringshot, trapping all of them before making off with their food.

Your character happened to see my character enter the forest, and, after a long while of timid hesitation due to a lack of pokemon, he enters the forest to warn her of the dangers. Upon finding her and her pokemon, her frees them and they get talking. After a bit of coaxing, your character decides to get a partner and travel with my character around the Johto region. Adventure awaits!

Congratulations, you have read through my cheesy Pokemon plot idea! Woot woot! Now, you're probably wondering what my catch is. Simply put, I want a partner with a firm grasp of the English language and all of the grammatical rules that come with it. When I'm inspired, I can write three paragraphs and up. I will always give you at least two paragraphs to work with. I expect the same from you. Now, I would love it if you could give me a post a day, but it's alright if you can't. If I end up waiting four days for a one liner though, we're going to have some big issues. Please pm me if you want to rp! This thread will be mostly ignored!

Status
Not open for further replies.