Plushie Punch! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a bit of Irish, actually, on Duolingo. (I highly recommend Duolingo as extra practice when you're learning a language!) I wonder if I'll be able to understand anything! Try not to say anything too crazy if Ailis is nearby, though, 'cause she just happens to be Irish as well... >w>

I've heard about Duolingo! Unfortunately, I don't know any Irish, so I'll be relying on Google Translate hahaha...^~^;;

And I know! To be honest, I was pretty excited when I saw Ailis was Irish and the same age as Charles~

They both:
  • looked at the ground during the Lt.'s greeting
  • decided they didn't like him
  • commented on how they should be fine with him 'cause they come from loud Irish families
  • were intimidated anyway
  • made an effort to remember everything all at once
  • were a little startled to hear the Lt. bark 'march'
  • ended up rushing off as soon as they heard this

Sorry for taking so long to post! I've been struggling a bunch with my math course this summer! >~<

Chester Grumberg​
sleeping_marche_and_montblanc_.jpg

Gender Male
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hometown/country: Malmö Sweden

Personality: List at least six. Even out bad traits with good
Skills:

History: At least ten sentences
Theme Song: Optional

Plushie
vincent__chaos_moogle_by_neotokyo9.jpg

Name
Assigned Gender

Personality: List at least six. Even out bad traits with good
Two Special Abilities:
Talks/Silent Choose one

Handler - Plushie Relationship
Do they like each other now that the Plushie is sentient? How well does the Plushie listen to the Handler?

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of responses from me for the past few days. I've been busy and tired but I should be back tomorrow!

Hey guys!

Just to let you know, I'm going to be on a trip from the 22 to the 29th of this month and I won't be able to post during that time.

Hey guys!

Just to let you know, I'm going to be on a trip from the 22 to the 29th of this month and I won't be able to post during that time.
Alrightie! Have fun! :D

Okay guys! When I post today, I will be moving things along because I think we've marched enough! :D

Also I will be gone from the 27th to the 1st, but I will be able to post a bit from my phone, unfortunately my posts during that time might have some errors and they will look quite ugly. D:

@Doc_Halladay
@Kitsune
@Silver
@Dreamer
@Rilette
@UnsafeSpaces
@DANAsaur

Hey guys! I am going on a trip from July 26th to August 2nd, and I won't have my computer the entire time, just my phone, so I won't be able to post very frequently or at all. However if I do post, please forgive me for the spelling and grammatical errors you might find, due to the word filler on my phone.

Reactions: UnsafeSpaces
Hey there, I'm not sure if this has progressed since I've been out of commission for the past week and a half. I plan on coming on again soon but things have been rough and my mental health is really being strained lately so I should probably take a short break! So feel free to make Sera and Busby npc's (or whatever @Dreamever wishes they be) for a bit until I come back. I anticipate that I'll be coming back, at the longest, in two weeks. But hopefully it won't be THAT long xP

Status
Not open for further replies.