Plushie Punch! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Polystical
Updated my CS and like i said making it simple but will make it MUCH clean wen i have enough time....sorry if its not Finish yet but what you think so far?

@ViceandVersa
Okay so here's what I need you to do with your CS;

First, the personalities don't balance out and sugar/sweet addict is not a very descriptive trait. You can say that he is hyperactive or energetic etc.

Second, I don't do the whole 'classified location/information' thing. Other GMs allow it, but I don't.

Third, histories need to be ten sentences minimum.

Fourth, the special ability of deceiving almost anyone is too subjective. Please change it to something else. Also the ability of controlling his and Chester's shadows needs to be explained. Are you saying that the plushie has shadow manipulation as an ability? If so you need to elaborate.

Fifth, and this is more of an aesthetic issue, but please, please, please separate the sections of your CS. When it's all bunched up like that it's hard for me to read and it makes me worry about how you're going to post.
K darling I'll fix it up in a bit, it was kinda a rush job before work.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Wow that sucks. O.O Did the lightning come through your window or something? Or am I confused as to what a modem is...O.O
I don't know how it happened, I was out of town at the time. My husband texted me to let me know there was no power when he got home from work, lol.

The modem is the thing that makes the internet work. Its a box thing that you get from your internet provider that plugs into electricity and possibly a phone line. That's the best I can explain it without getting super technical.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I am trying to think of a reply... :c I can't think of much though!

I am trying to think of a reply... :c I can't think of much though!
Then I shall help you out!

Okay so...The kids are marching now, but you could give a little recap about how the flight was for your character. You could have some playful banter between your handler and plushie. You could also interact with my character Tara or Silver's character Alissa who has picked up a child that stumbled, and since your character is 12 and hers is sixteen, your character that her character is helping. ^_^

Where's the IC thread? >_<

Sorry if I answered too soon! I've got class in the morning and I didn't want to risk holding anyone up while I was away >~<
I tried to keep it simple so I didn't add too much or anything.

Sorry if I answered too soon! I've got class in the morning and I didn't want to risk holding anyone up while I was away >~<
I tried to keep it simple so I didn't add too much or anything.
It's totally fine!

• Love
Reactions: UnsafeSpaces
Compare and Contrast:

Ailis's last paragraph, Charles's first two paragraphs. The Irish... well, I dunno what to say about this. CX

@Doc_Halladay
@Kitsune
@Silver
@Dreamer
@Rilette
@UnsafeSpaces

@DANAsaur

Announcement:

I have closed the rp to applications for now, but you guys who are already accepted can make more characters if you wish. ^_^ Although I will have to approve them.

Speaking of new characters I think I shall make a boy character because we have like a six girls and three boys. Since this isn't a romance roleplay I don't need people to balance out, but I just wanted to make a boy just cause. :3

Guys I hope you don't mind Michelle speaking french frequently. If you're annoyed by it or anything please don't hesitate to tell me. Thanks :)

Reactions: Kitsune
Guys I hope you don't mind Michelle speaking french frequently. If you're annoyed by it or anything please don't hesitate to tell me. Thanks :)
I took 3 years worth of French. I quite enjoy trying to decipher what she said without looking at the translations!

I took 3 years worth of French. I quite enjoy trying to decipher what she said without looking at the translations!
Is my french alright? I'm studying French for a year now and I'm still not sure if its right xD

I'm not one to judge, 'cause I actually skipped a year (French 2, hence "3 years worth") and it's been a year since my last class. However, I can understand what you're trying to get at, though I can't vouch for it being understood by someone who actually is French! X3 I think you're doing ok, though.

Is my french alright? I'm studying French for a year now and I'm still not sure if its right xD
I took French for 11 years, your french is great. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
It doesn't bug me. I took 2 years of French back in high school (which has been quite awhile now) and I can still get the gist of what she's saying. I do appreciate you putting the translations in.

As for Fritz and Leeloo with their Norwegian....I use Google Translate. Hope it's not offensive to anyone who might actually be Scandinavian.

Reactions: Rilette
As for Fritz and Leeloo with their Norwegian....I use Google Translate. Hope it's not offensive to anyone who might actually be Scandinavian.
Yes, same for me with Mi-Cha's Korean. xD

Reactions: Rilette
Status
Not open for further replies.