Plot Discussion (Chapter 2)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's holes in the chamber ceiling. A bit of rope and digging work should get you out.

@Peregrine, I'd like to interact with you unless you want to monologue.

I'm good too. Might write something in Dorgrad but that won't interfere with the wrap up.

That works. I'll send you a PM.

Right, @Seiji , @unanun , @Diana , @guygombaa , @fatalrendezvous and @Noctis the Devious - let me know if there's anything else that needs to happen in Pegulis before we close the chapter. From what I've seen, we're all in the wrap-up phase. But if you need a mod-post or a targeted NPC-strike, let me know..

I'm all good! If I have time, I might just make a fluffy post with Coul; where his mind is, what his intentions are. Invent some NPCs I intend on working heavily with. Things like that.

Okay. Let me know if you want me to play one of those NPCs. It's always good to have a GM-controlled character in the capital cities.

Reactions: Lovelessesbutterfly
Nnnnno, what I wanted Kozoul to do after they returned to Hosia wasn't enough for one post, it'll be better as a reminiscent blurb in another post. But for the others who wanted to do some references from Riven, Kozoul returned to Riven real quick, checked her house, checked the hive, brought more of magical bee wax'n shit and grouped back up.

Were you guys gonna reference the hive in any GM posts though? (I see the hive itself as sustaining some damage but not like a stick house in an earthquake, bees are architects too, the bees though... loldunno how well their evacuation went)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the outer reaches of the Riven tree are being struck right now (about a mile away from the main trunk). So if the hive comes under danger, we'll probably mention that in the final post, or next chapter.

@Tegan I lagged behind quite a bit on this chapter x_X Nothing I need to really wrap up at the moment, if all else fails I can do a little summary of stuff Valyrin's actions in my first post for the next chapter. Unless, of course, I manage to get a little post up before you wrap the chapter up.

Been dealing with trying to get running water, irl, which has slowed down my creative will quite a bit >_<

@Tegan I don't need anything :)
I'm content to leave Ayanne in the brig until the next chapter.

Okay, I suggest some of you stay with Zen and make an awesome stand against the bugs.

Others can link up with H'Kal and find out from him where Henvit is.

Let's make this boss fight happen.

Reactions: Jade
@dunruffle, the Ipari are air dropping to your rescue. Since you've thought about the Ipari the most, hijack them. There are probably a couple hundred ready to help you, if not more. Go wild! (African Lion Safariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)

hmm been considering a post for a while to get into the pegulis story.
Just an idea to get at least a post in. from what i understand the next part (chapter) will have the expedition currently stuck in a cave arriving at Tavark correct??

How about after all the fuss from you guy's down there my ranger along a small group of NPC's finds those holes up in the cave??
I remember reading that there where search parties out. o-o Would be a nice albeit cheesy wrap up ^^

The cave expedition is between Aldus and Barvelle, on the other side of Pegulis.

But yes, you can find the crevasses that lead down to their location.

Or you can stay in Tavark and be balls-deep in the Chapter 3 plot.

Oh..that explains why people disliked working with my during Geography <-< (puts the map as desktop background)
Well RL just kicked me in the back so i wont have time to sit down and make a proper post before the closing of this chapter. D=

I have some small ideas worked up with characters in the Cavern expedition.
However to make it noted. I am open for ideas on other places like Tavark if more player characters are needed there.
*looks at clock* darn

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, life. :( sorry, but I probably won't be able to post again till Monday. Perpetually way from my pc/wifi (and my phone is awful: writing this is a mission).

Okay, it's chapter finale day. Wraps up your shits and giggles, people.

Hijackings will commence if necessary. So if you need to post, but won't have time till the evening, let us know here.

*releases the Plot Badgers*

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
Status
Not open for further replies.