Please release me from my prison..... (Furry rp)(looking for female willing to play male character)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenWarrior

The beast in me is sleeping not dead
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
.Romance
.school types
.magical
. Ecchi
. Yuri
And a genre that isn't a modern times which would be futuristic or into the past.
Drama.
My character (female) is stuck in prison after assasinating someone in a city ..... Shes been constantly raped in the prison amd after a few years the prison wanted to sell her to see who'd buy her .... One male bought her only to release her from the prison and have her live with him ..... Eventualmy she fell in love with with the male ....

Rules:

Please excuse me if im horrible at playing a female in sex scenes

This can have a lot of sex some plot or 50/ 50

MUST NOT CARE ABOUT POST LENGTH
Your free to play any gender you wamt(ignore the male part in the story description) im also very open to futa characters.

No toilet play please....

Your free to play a human if you want but I'd prefer another furry

No bondage (well not to much anyways a little is allowed)

Last edited:
Always looking

Still looking @_@

Also sorry for the vague story description but i left it like that so in case whoever partners with me can add on to it

Hello.I'm interested in your rp and I'm fine with playing a male furry.I just have a quick question or two.

My first question is will any character sheets be required? I'm kind of hoping that they aren't but if they are I'm willing to fill it out.

My second question.Can we change the plot a bit? My idea is that the male buys her then tells her that she's free to go but she doesn't want to leave his side.Instead she wants to repay him for his act of kindness and asks if she can live with him helping out around his home.Then she eventually falls in love with him. It's just a suggestion though. ^^

Hello.I'm interested in your rp and I'm fine with playing a male furry.I just have a quick question or two.

My first question is will any character sheets be required? I'm kind of hoping that they aren't but if they are I'm willing to fill it out.

My second question.Can we change the plot a bit? My idea is that the male buys her then tells her that she's free to go but she doesn't want to leave his side.Instead she wants to repay him for his act of kindness and asks if she can live with him helping out around his home.Then she eventually falls in love with him. It's just a suggestion though. ^^

Also that plan is also ok

But ni character sheets arent required

Also due to her mindset(its only temporary it came from the prison) she will try to force herself onto your character the first couple days after falling in love with him

Last edited:
Awesome. Is using a picture okay? I'm asking because I found a few pictures I really like for my character Keanu.I could use the extras as guy friends of his though if that's okay.Which picture do you think would look best for Keanu?

199137d9c48f8f30819f1ea37b134889.jpg

fa3d852582bf5a4864ae48446bdcf89d.jpg

furry%252Bcharacter.png

Okay.That makes sence.I'm thinking that at first he could seem somewhat distant from her and a bit aloof.Of course that would because he finds her so attractive but knows about how she's treated since her seller told him.I'm thinking that Keanu will have to try his best to control himself when she tries to come onto him.He doesn't want to hurt her or use her like the other males did so he fights his urges and instincts for her sake.After he falls in love with her he wants to make sure that she's ready so he expresses his love for her in romantic ways.

Last edited:
3rd one and that is perfectly fine XD

Okay. Here's the line up I'm thinking of for Keanu's friends.Some will show up more than others and Spike is one those friends who is kind of crazy and somewhat of a jerk.So more of a frenemy.

Alexander or Alex is laid back but is also a huge flirt.He's not afraid to go after any girl who catches his fancy.He's also a daredevil.

Jackson is the quiet more stoic and suspicious type.He's very protective of those he cares about and he doesn't take betrayal lightly.He's a fun guy once he gets to know someone and accept them as a friend.

63fea8a4945b199de70d643895cd4abb.jpg

Amanda is sweet,funny and non judgmental.

KHL1-gAWuoE.jpg

Lexi is the lynx and Rachelle is the Doberman.They're both friendly.Lexi is very energetic and outspoken. While Rachelle is more quiet and laid back.

9a096b41c555a21c69c9d0fbf1b10af6.jpg

He's a bit of a flirt but he never flirts with a girl unless he makes sure Keanu isn't interested in her first.His flirting leans more toward romantic though.

profile_picture_by_shark_tron-d8iu1q1.png

He's known to be a pervert and act like a jerk.It's all for his pleasure and amusement because to him it's just harmless fun.He can also have a sharp tongue and impulse control problems.

yf_XhOO3zkY.jpg

Hailey was Keanu's first friend but she secretly has feelings for him.So expect jealousy from her.

Last edited:
Okay. Here's the line up I'm thinking of for Keanu's friends.Some will show up more than others and Spike is one those friends who is kind of crazy and somewhat of a jerk.So more of a frenemy.

63fea8a4945b199de70d643895cd4abb.jpg

KHL1-gAWuoE.jpg

9a096b41c555a21c69c9d0fbf1b10af6.jpg

profile_picture_by_shark_tron-d8iu1q1.png
Got it

Want to rp over pms??

Sure I love pm rps.Oh and I just edited what I typed to add on more character and add some information about each one.I'm done now though.You might need to refresh to see what I added. Feel free to send a starter as soon as you're ready. :)

I was going to ask you to but ok XD i thought of a good starter anyways (will contain oral sex as an attempt to make her more appealing to males and possibly get more money off of her )

Okay.Thanks for the warning although I didn't really need it lol. XD

Always looking for more partners for this

Always looking

Always looking

Status
Not open for further replies.