Please Read! ^^

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

BionicBrony

Brony, Anime and Warrior Fan!
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Modern, High School, Magical, Romantic, Yaoi and Yuri, Modern, Libertine; Any genre is a good genre with a solid and enjoyable plot.
So, for those of you not familar with me, I am Wildpelt of Shadowclan, the only warrior turned medicine cat of my own era. I welcome you to this one thread, and I hope to see many rps in my future!

I like to be my own fandom Warrior cat character A LOT. So don't message me without expecting me to write somthing in his perspective. Sorry, that is how it is! ^^

So I have a few things I want you to know: (I'm not trying to be narcissistic, but it seems I must say it or I'll get hit hard for it:)

1) I get online 4:45 EST, and generally stay here until Midnight. I will break for other things, but the faster the posts, the faster it moves along. I will stay online at night until A- I fall asleep or B- the person I rp with leaves.

2) I like doing long posts, which is about three paragraphs. I prefer doing 2-3 sentence posts so it saves me time, for I manage a lot of threads on another site.

3) I'm open to any rps. If there is a * that means we can go mature.

4) Um...let me see. Yeah, that is about it. Sometimes I may be gone, and I'll try and PM you then. So, now that I am done with my ranting, shall we get onto the rps I like to do?

RPS

Fandom

-Warriors: Not warrior human, warrior CATS. These are the ones I'll do:
~Skyclan
~Old Forest Before Firestar
~Rouges and Loners
~Ect.

-Eragon: Saphira!!!! My favortie dragon ever that got me into fantasy!

-Bionicle: If you know what that is I will hug you!

Genral Rps

-Assassins
~Sorta a plot with them, that is always up to the partner

-Fantasy
~Fief war
~Elves, humans, dwarves
~Searching for relics
~Magic weilders gone crazy
~ Freelance knights stumble upon plots to kill a castle!

Romantic Rps*
~TeacherxStudent*
~VampireXHuman*
~MxF or FxF *
~AngelxAngel*
~HumanxAngel*
~RichxPoor
~Arragned Marriage
~High School Romance*

Random Ideas
~Rebel allance attacks government.
~Two mutant kids break out and attack the world.
~Vampire rp in general
~And I'm open to a lot more ideas!

This list is tentative, and I really really want to do some of these! So, if you like any of these, please write the name of the ~ you like here and then PM me about it! If you are under 18, anything with an * can be mature. Any questions?

Bionicles?!?!? Haven't built one of those in years o: