3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Modern, High School, Magical, Romantic, Yaoi and Yuri, Modern, Libertine; Any genre is a good genre with a solid and enjoyable plot.
So, for those of you not familar with me, I am Wildpelt of Shadowclan, the only warrior turned medicine cat of my own era. I welcome you to this one thread, and I hope to see many rps in my future!

I like to be my own fandom Warrior cat character A LOT. So don't message me without expecting me to write somthing in his perspective. Sorry, that is how it is! ^^

So I have a few things I want you to know: (I'm not trying to be narcissistic, but it seems I must say it or I'll get hit hard for it:)

1) I get online 4:45 EST, and generally stay here until Midnight. I will break for other things, but the faster the posts, the faster it moves along. I will stay online at night until A- I fall asleep or B- the person I rp with leaves.

2) I like doing long posts, which is about three paragraphs. I prefer doing 2-3 sentence posts so it saves me time, for I manage a lot of threads on another site.

3) I'm open to any rps. If there is a * that means we can go mature.

4) Um...let me see. Yeah, that is about it. Sometimes I may be gone, and I'll try and PM you then. So, now that I am done with my ranting, shall we get onto the rps I like to do?

RPS

Fandom

-Warriors: Not warrior human, warrior CATS. These are the ones I'll do:
~Skyclan
~Old Forest Before Firestar
~Rouges and Loners
~Ect.

-Eragon: Saphira!!!! My favortie dragon ever that got me into fantasy!

-Bionicle: If you know what that is I will hug you!

Genral Rps

-Assassins
~Sorta a plot with them, that is always up to the partner

-Fantasy
~Fief war
~Elves, humans, dwarves
~Searching for relics
~Magic weilders gone crazy
~ Freelance knights stumble upon plots to kill a castle!

Romantic Rps*
~TeacherxStudent*
~VampireXHuman*
~MxF or FxF *
~AngelxAngel*
~HumanxAngel*
~RichxPoor
~Arragned Marriage
~High School Romance*

Random Ideas
~Rebel allance attacks government.
~Two mutant kids break out and attack the world.
~Vampire rp in general
~And I'm open to a lot more ideas!

This list is tentative, and I really really want to do some of these! So, if you like any of these, please write the name of the ~ you like here and then PM me about it! If you are under 18, anything with an * can be mature. Any questions?

Bionicles?!?!? Haven't built one of those in years o: