Please Keep Sakura in your Prayers

She's a survivor, I'm sure she'll make it. From her Facebook stuff, she's made it home, along with her family, and there's no physical damage to any of them, so that's good. ^^;

be well sakukins and family! D:

Ahhh~~ this made me tear up!
You are all so wonderful that I don't even know what to say!

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH. It really means SO MUCH to me that you care. I wish I had the words to say exactly how special all of your prayers are to me!

My family is fine =D It wasn't a horrible crash or anything like that.
We basically spent the storm while we were at a restaurant. When the rain ended (5-7 minutes), it was normal outside so we headed home.
On the way, there were all these trees fallen over, a truck was flipped over and a parking lot of buses were dented and windows smashed in. I was pretty terrified just by looking at everything. I've never seen a super-mini-scale-almost-tornado-disaster-ish-situation at this proximity. The accident was more of a contact smash and nothing serious, but because we spent so much time there (it got dark) and we were fixing the tire, etc, I started getting really frustrated and panicky.

It had been a long day and I was scared of the whole thing. So I was a little over-emotional maybe and made a lot of people worry needlessly. But through those posts, I felt like I was able to express my shock and share it with my friends. That really helped me feel a lot better about it. Currently, it's been a day and I'm perfectly fine!

Things like this DO happen. And we move on, right? After learning from the experience ;D

Thank you for supporting me! Your feelings have really reached my heart <3

Glad to hear you're in one piece, my dear. Shit like that is never fun.

Mother Nature is about to feel my love first hand, with a back hand.

Glad she's alright though.

I think we all need to drink some powerthirst and kick mother nature in the face with our

ENERGY LEGS!

Tornadoes are no fun. I remember seeing one when I was much littler. :[ Glad to see your family's doing well, Sakiiii.

-stops building her tornado proof shelter for Sakura-

oh.... Damn

good to hear that no serious harm came to yall

We need to teach Nature a lesson.

*dumps toxic waste*

TAKE THAT BIATCH!