Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
Our little mod girl and her family were in a car accident earlier this evening because of a tornado that hit the Queens section of NYC. From what I can tell via Facebook, it sounds like she's okay. I just wanted to make people aware.

L

Lunatic AI

Absolutely. What about her family? (I don't have FB or i'd check myself and not bother asking...)

C

Charbovari

This is so sad to hear! It's true, the weather was pretty frightening here in NYC today... All the best Saku, we miss you, come back soon!

P

Pirogeth

Our Sakii-chan. I dearly hope her and her family are safe and unharmed.

King Weavel

The Burger King
I am in the middle between passive and aggressive. But I prefer to plan things out with my fellow RPers so I don't mess them up. Although I do keep plot twists under wraps. I believe planning things out helps make for better posts so I do it often.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
Genre You DON'T Like
No SMUT EVER. Not big on modern RPs, not a fan of Mass RPs due to past experiences. I may make exceptions though if an RP is particularly interesting. I will NEVER get involved with anything like yaoi or furry FYI, those I do not make exceptions with. Also not too keen on perverse RPs.
Wow this is rather shocking, thanks for informing us.

Well I hope she and her family are ok, hopefully no serious injuries or anything.

K

~Katsugi Kaji~

Tornado???

NYC?!??

The fuck?

*spazzes*

I can't live without my rainbowsparkleypuppykissesmewmew Sakura!! Dear lord the humanity!!

*builds a safe zone for Sakura*

I hopes she's not too shaken

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
I'll think of them, please relay any news.

A

Alarice

Saku, you and your family are in my prayers! I hope everyone is okay.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
Keep safe Sakura! Oh deary.... That girl is WAY too sweet and awesome to be hurt! HOW DARE THAT TORNADO!

C

Corvus Corax

I'll def put her at the top of my prayer list...and by that I mean actually pray for once.

P

PattyPixie

Oh no!
I'm glad that she's okay though.
She and her family will be in my thoughts. :)

O

Ochalla

That NYC tornado is a bastard. I do hope everyone in Sakura's family is well and this is mostly a car issue, which sucks, but cars can be replaced!

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
I'm good with both! I can lead or follow and I'm equally okay with either. (Although it can change depending on the scene too!)
Favorite Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Genre You DON'T Like
Smut. It's not that I dislike it, I just can't write it out, I'm better at just writing smut scenes by myself.
She's at the front of my thoughts. *bans tornadoes from NYC altogether*